Favorite at home workouts

Options
Hi all,

I'm trying to exercise and be economical by doing it at home. Do you have any favorite at home workouts found online or a DVD? If so, what do you like about them? I need some variety!

Thanks!
Catie

Replies

• RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I love the Jillian michaels dvds. I'm starting the 30 day shred (it's on YouTube so you don't have to purchase dvds) I also have the biggest loser boot camp dvd. It's hard but bob is the coach and it has some of the past contestants not pros doing it so you don't feel like a complete blob doing the workout. I also have the old dvds that mcdonalds was giving out with their salads way back when. I like them too. Or I just get on YouTube and see what I can find. There's a lady that does hiit workouts names shelly dose. She's pretty intense. Hope this helps.
  • MeOnlyBetter16
    MeOnlyBetter16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!

You are most welcome. :smile:
  • dcarver84
    dcarver84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a lot of fun and there are also a lot of videos you can follow on youtube. It doesn't feel like a workout but you burn a bunch of calories just dancing!
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Zumba and my Just Dance games on the Wii. Its fun and I always break a sweat.
  • acmcchesney
    acmcchesney Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been using the programs on Darebee.com. No equipment necessary and theyou have enough programs to keep it interesting. I'm currently doing the "Foundation" program - a low-impact beginners program. It does what it sounds like, building up basic and essential muscles so you can workout harder without getting injured.
  • MeOnlyBetter16
    MeOnlyBetter16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a wii! And I totally forgot I have Zumba for it. Thanks! I will also check out darebee. I haven't heard of it before so I appreciate the tip!
  • stephaniebruning1
    stephaniebruning1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Check out Grokker.com. It is the only way I fit in workouts in at times that are convenient to me. The HIIT workouts have totally changed my figure. They have yoga too.
  • stephaniebruning1
    stephaniebruning1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just found another new one...Sworkit.