Better Late than Never!

Options
Hi guys! I'm Ashley, 32, mom of 3 and 2 stepkids, from Arkansas. Just getting started and hoping to lose 43 lbs (lost 4 of that so far), and get my figure back. I'm tired of having a mom butt! Lol! I want to say I'll exercise, but I'll pretty much a couch potato, besides the usual chasing my 11 month old around and running errands all over town. Right now I'm taking it slow... Less eating, watching what I eat, and that's about it. I now have diabetes, as well as other health issues, so I'm just tired of this lifestyle and who I've become. Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Replies

• helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hey sounds like a good plan.
    I'm 34 and in the UK. I have a 3 year old and 4 month old. Will send you a friend request
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley! I'm a fellow couch potato :). I say I'll start exercising...tomorrow, lol. There isn't a lot of activity in this group it seems, but I like to weigh in on the "how much have you lost" thread for accountability. Sounds like you're off to a good start.

I'm 35 and in Ohio. My kids are 8, 6, 3, and 5 months. I'll send you a friend request.
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! I'm 29, first time mom (almost 9 weeks PP). I lost 71lbs with MFP before pregnancy then gained 45lbs with pregnancy. I, too, am a big-time couch potato. I'll toss you a friend request, but I don't make a lot of status updates (though I'm on here daily). Feel free to send me messages if you ever need someone to chat with!
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    sarieth05 wrote: »
    Hi Ashley! I'm 29, first time mom (almost 9 weeks PP). I lost 71lbs with MFP before pregnancy then gained 45lbs with pregnancy. I, too, am a big-time couch potato. I'll toss you a friend request, but I don't make a lot of status updates (though I'm on here daily). Feel free to send me messages if you ever need someone to chat with!

Thank you so much!