Weekly Weigh in 1/10

Options
istarith
istarith Posts: 71 Member
Starting Weight: 193lbs

Week 1: 192.8 (-.2lbs)
Week 2: 190.5 (-2.3lbs)

Total loss: -2.5lbs

Very happy with this week's loss! I owe most all of it to my new FitBit, which reminds me when I'm being a lump and when it's time to get up and move (and takes away my calories if I don't!).

Replies

• itstime2016
    itstime2016 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 230 (12/21/15)
    Week 1: 226.8
    Week 2: 223.4 (- 3.4)
    Total Loss: 6.6

Down 3.4# this week!! Looking forward to next week and hopefully reaching my first 10# goal!

Going to continue to log all calories and move more. I am also not eating back my exercise calories this week!
  • KoshVorlon
    KoshVorlon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    istarith wrote: »
    Starting Weight: 193lbs

Week 1: 192.8 (-.2lbs)
    Week 2: 190.5 (-2.3lbs)

Total loss: -2.5lbs

Very happy with this week's loss! I owe most all of it to my new FitBit, which reminds me when I'm being a lump and when it's time to get up and move (and takes away my calories if I don't!).

Well done! My fit bit one is now my new best friend! It serves as a constant reminder of my need to pay attention to what and how I eat; MFP drives it home with me logging EVERYTHING! BTW, do you, [or anyone] know what is means to have "earned' extra calories in MFP which thereby increases my daily calorie budget? For example, my daily goal is at 1350 calories. If my budget jumps to say 1550, is it saying I should consume more calories? It is confusing for me.

Thanks to all. Take care!

Tom
  • itstime2016
    itstime2016 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi Tom!

I have a Garmin Vivoactive not a fit bit so I am not much help regarding the Fitbit. When I exercise I get added calories back to my daily calorie bank. I don't like to use them though. These fitness trackers are a great way to keep us accountable aren't they? Anyways, good luck to you.
  • istarith
    Options
    KoshVorlon wrote: »
    Well done! My fit bit one is now my new best friend! It serves as a constant reminder of my need to pay attention to what and how I eat; MFP drives it home with me logging EVERYTHING! BTW, do you, [or anyone] know what is means to have "earned' extra calories in MFP which thereby increases my daily calorie budget? For example, my daily goal is at 1350 calories. If my budget jumps to say 1550, is it saying I should consume more calories? It is confusing for me.

Thanks to all. Take care!

Tom

Hey Tom! It means that, because you've exercised and burnt up a handful of calories, you indeed DO earn "extra calories" if you need them or you want them! Most people carry on as usual and do not use the extra calories, because it will help you lose weight quicker. However, it's awfully helpful when you exercise on the day of a special occasion dinner: 1350 calories can turn into 1900!! You can choose to eat on those extra calories, or don't -- the one caveat is, you cannot save them. Use or don't use them today, but tomorrow they are gone!
  • vsoffen
    vsoffen Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 161
    Current weight:157
    Goal weight: 115
    Total Loss: 4lb
    My goal: Lose 2 lb./week
  • erebar
    erebar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 165
    Current weight 1/10 - 140.8
    Goal weight - 130
    Total loss- 0
    My goal: try and lose 2 lb/ week but might be lower until my knee is better.
  • amarz298
    amarz298 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Start 203..today 201.4.... 1.6 lb loss
  • stephharding
    stephharding Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 172 lbs
    Week 1: 166 lbs
    Week 2: 163 lbs
    Goal: 135lbs

I have a trip booked to a destination wedding in May and would like to feel good in a bathing suit by then!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Challenge Starting Weight 204.9
    Week 1: 203.1 (-1.8)
    Week 2: 200.5 (-2.6)

Total Loss 4.4

I weighed in 1 day early this week because I had a doctor's apt this morning. I'm so happy. As of today I have lost a total of 85.4lbs. And today the doctor says no more diabetic meds...no more cholesterol meds...and drastically reduced hypertension medication with possible removal within the next few weeks. And I'm almost at ONEDERLAND! Today is a good day!
  • istarith
    Options
    ForMe2No wrote: »
    Challenge Starting Weight 204.9
    Week 1: 203.1 (-1.8)
    Week 2: 200.5 (-2.6)

Total Loss 4.4

I weighed in 1 day early this week because I had a doctor's apt this morning. I'm so happy. As of today I have lost a total of 85.4lbs. And today the doctor says no more diabetic meds...no more cholesterol meds...and drastically reduced hypertension medication with possible removal within the next few weeks. And I'm almost at ONEDERLAND! Today is a good day!

That is SO FANTASTIC that you're off your diabetic AND cholesterol meds!! You are completely transforming yourself!! AND you're just a half pound away from being under 200 pounds -- this is SUCH an accomplishment!!! I'm staggered and amazed, and I can't wait to see how you take this to completion! I'm grabbing the popcorn (so to speak) and sitting back to watch!! ;)
  • curves2j
    curves2j Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just found this group YAY!!!

Week 2 and starting weight for me on this challenge: 181.8

Can't wait to post on Sunday!!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    istarith wrote: »
    ForMe2No wrote: »
    !

That is SO FANTASTIC that you're off your diabetic AND cholesterol meds!! You are completely transforming yourself!! AND you're just a half pound away from being under 200 pounds -- this is SUCH an accomplishment!!! I'm staggered and amazed, and I can't wait to see how you take this to completion! I'm grabbing the popcorn (so to speak) and sitting back to watch!! ;)

@istarith Thank you!
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ultimate Starting Weight: 330
    Challenge Starting Weight 282.6
    Week 1: 282.6
    Week2: 281 down
    Ultimate Goal Weight 180