Noob here! Wish me luck!

Options
Hi guys! I'm Ashley, 32, mom of 3 and 2 stepkids, from Arkansas. Just getting started and hoping to lose 43 lbs (lost 4 of that so far), and get my figure back. I'm tired of having a mom butt! Lol! I want to say I'll exercise, but I'll pretty much a couch potato, besides the usual chasing my 11 month old around and running errands all over town. Right now I'm taking it slow... Less eating, watching what I eat, and that's about it. I now have diabetes, as well as other health issues (including degenerative discs in my lumbar region), so I'm just tired of this lifestyle and who I've become. Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Replies

• ricknsmca
    ricknsmca Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck I have close to 50 to loose. Maybe we cal all update our loses each week. Note I didn't say gains. Trying to stay away from the plus side.
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea!
  • hope286
    hope286 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I am 43 with bilateral knee osteoarthritis. I have about 50 lbs to lose at this point. MFP makes it relatively easy and painless to stay on track. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have muscular illnesses, too many to bore you with. Feel free to add me. Maybe we should do a little gentle exercise class together?! Some chair exercises or gentle stretching :)
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    star1407 wrote: »
    Hi, I have muscular illnesses, too many to bore you with. Feel free to add me. Maybe we should do a little gentle exercise class together?! Some chair exercises or gentle stretching :)

That would be perfect! I totally will! Gotta go easy on my back.
  • Byronic_Ryu
    Byronic_Ryu Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Have you thought of taking up swimming or yoga?
  • Grandmahpsp
    Grandmahpsp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have been away for awhile and trying to get back on track. I am older (69) with arthritis and knee problems. Feel free to add me if you like. Gentle exercise is what I need.

• star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi grandma, sending you a friend request now x