Day 6 1/16/2016

Options
Morning fellow adventurers. Yesterday was not the most successful day but today I will rise up fighting ( when I can finally drag myself out of bed)
Yesterday's results
Stay under calories

Replies

• Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Today: Pleasantly surprised with scale weight not too bad for vacation! The scale is down from the high at Christmas. Must have been the house maintenance and the water...the water definitely.

Heading to body fit. I stopped calling it cross fit cause it's mostly body weight exercises per my college daughter and they do know everything...At least they think they do!

Water - heading for 12 cups again.
    Nutrition - back to my routine. No excuses. 30/30/40 P/F/C
    Deficit - 250

Doubles tennis in the afternoon!

Have a great day!!!! This girl is heading for ouch! 2 weeks away from body fit...but I did keep my running up!

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Great job Frigs I too have one of those college daughters LOL After a summer of busting my butt to lose weight I now weigh less than her. She told me to eat a cookie. LOL

I think I finally caught up on my rest yesterday so today as I'm working a double
    eat enough protein
    drink more water
    exercise
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It's been a good week! Under calories and increase in exercise and water knocked down 2 lbs. Hope to keep momentum going...off to the gym to meet my trainer. Much needed guidance after dual arm surgeries. Slow but sure...getting stronger. Goals today:

-long walk w/dogs; gym for weight training; cardio at home
    -increase water
    -attack my "to do" list of errands for overall sense of accomplishment

Have a great day everyone!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,097 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a success keeping my goals! Last night though was really hard as far as Late Night Snacking though but I went out for an evening walk which helped!

Today's goals:
    1) Body Works
    2) ONLY tea in the evening
    3) under sodium
    4) ONLY fruit after 8
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Goals for today 1) read lots of books
    2) Drink hot chocolate
    I can't tell you how good it is to take a rest day! I use to be the person that had to workout 7 days a week or I would feel disappointed in myself. It's mentally relaxing to have a day where you can just say no to everything and everybody lol
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good day yesterday. I have to dress up tonight to go out, and I am not too happy about how my clothes look. But, I found something adequate. I sooooo look forward to feeling great in my clothes again.
    My goals for today: Dirty Thirty (21 Day Fix), stay within calorie limit, particularly at the party. I can do this. I am motivated.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was good and today I'm exited to relax a bit and enjoy the day. I want to get back to my pre-holiday low so I'm starting my weekend challenges again. My only goals for the next two days are to stay within calorie limits and cover the basics: protein, water, walks and chin-ups with push-ups :)
    Let's have a fabulous Saturday!!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! Had a great day yesterday and was under calories and got in a good 1 hr ab workout.
    Today's goals:
    Barre class -done
    Brisk walking - done 20 mins on track
    Housework

Tonight my coach is coming for supper so I will save some calories for the yummy dessert.
    Hoping tomorrow warms up a little so I can get snowshoeing, it's -22c today.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been missing in action for a few days. I'm getting over a nasty cold and was just getting as much rest as I could (besides working 10 hours a day). My eating has been good. The scale was down a couple of pounds this morning. Yay! My goals for today were to eating a healthy option when we went out to eat and stay in my overall calorie goal for the day.