• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    1-10 & 1-11
    Green: Yes & Yes
    Green Goal: 8/27
    Exercise: No & Yes
    Exercise Goal: 8/20

I'm slowly attempting to reach my weekly goal of 20 walking and/or running miles. It's tough, but I guess it wouldn't be a challenge if it wasn't. :)

@bbinoa Glad you're feeling a little better.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins Did you get your exercise act together yet? I have certainly been there and done that before.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    1/11 - red 10/26
    Streak 0
    Exercise - no

@bbinoa Buy bear spray and hit the trail. The truth is that they will try to avoid you if they can.

@Laughter_Girl not yet, but Mondays are Cub Scout nights. Barre class tonight. DOMS tomorrow.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    10,11, and 12th - Yes, very, very, very green 7/25 (been in bed ill with gastroenteritis, I've felt really rubbish)
    Exercise - No, see above -3/12
    Steps - No, see above, 6/12
    ETA a couple of 'very's'
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    January 10 and 11. 2016
    Goal 26 of 31
    Green today? Yes 11/25
    Streak 11
    Exercise goal 16
    Exercise today? Yes 7/16

Today remains to be seen so I'll wait. I feel so out of routine right now and I'm not sure why... Doing ok with tracking and am getting back on track with exercise but feel off balance somehow. Too busy maybe.

@bbinoa, I like the looks of the fingerless gloves but my fingers are what get cold! Lol
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    k80flec wrote: »
    10,11, and 12th - Yes, very, very, very green 7/25 (been in bed ill with gastroenteritis, I've felt really rubbish)
    Exercise - No, see above -3/12
    Steps - No, see above, 6/12
    ETA a couple of 'very's'

I hope you feel better, that's not the kind of green we like...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    jenthibert wrote: »
    January 10 and 11. 2016
    Goal 26 of 31
    Green today? Yes 11/25
    Streak 11
    Exercise goal 16
    Exercise today? Yes 7/16

Today remains to be seen so I'll wait. I feel so out of routine right now and I'm not sure why... Doing ok with tracking and am getting back on track with exercise but feel off balance somehow. Too busy maybe.

@bbinoa, I like the looks of the fingerless gloves but my fingers are what get cold! Lol

I have a pair of those with mittens that flip over the fingertips. :-)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    1/12/16 - green - thanks to exercise - 11/26
    Streak - 1
    Exercise - yes - 4/16

Sooo tired from overtime. Getting up at 4am stinks...and today I am starving.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    1-12
    Green: Yes
    Green Goal: 9/27
    Exercise: Yes
    Exercise Goal: 9/20

@k80flec Hope you are feeling much better real soon.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    1/11 and 1/12
    Both green w/exercise! Yippee!

@k80flec - oh no! Feel better. That doesn't sound nice at all :(

I believe my daughter said of the fingerless gloves "why wear gloves if they don't keep your fingers warm?" Yea. Well, it's practice! I'm thinking I could wear them for walking... you need a little warmth, but still want your hands free for stuff.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    1/13
    I have no idea where I ended up yesterday! Had a vendor take me out for this fabulous lunch at this place that uses all locally sourced Ingredients. Meals were under 500 calories but there was some appetizer sharing and a dessert! Oh well. It was really really good!!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    1-13 & 1-14
    Green: Yes & Yes
    Green Goal: 11/27
    Exercise: Yes & Yes
    Exercise Goal: 11/20

@bbinoa Lunch sounded yummy. You've got me looking forward to my shake for breakfast in the morning. Since that's my next planned meal, that's all I've got. I'll put extra strawberries in it. :-)
  • k80flec
    edited January 2016
    Options
    13th, 14th - Yes, green 9/25 (one very (a slight relapse))
    Exercise - No, still not quite back to strength 3/12
    Steps - No, see above, 6/14

ETA:

exercise.png

Thank you for your good wishes . . . . . I seem to be on the mend now. Hope to get back on track with exercise and steps next week.
    @bbinoa - I agree, lunch sounds fab.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins - they aren't too difficult to knit - glove mittens!

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    1/13&1/14 green 13/26
    Streak - 3
    Exercise - no 4/16

My exercise act is still not together. If it kills me, I will make it to the gym today. I miss it.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    1/14
    Green! Yea! Even with a little splurge for dessert. One of those days where I didn't sit down, or get to eat lunch until after 2. kind of crazy! My MFP phone app continues to not record stuff correctly though. I added some walking and it doesn't reflect it. Weird.

Finished my first knitting class project! Fingerless gloves. I've been showing them off at work this morning, LOL!
  • k80flec
    Options

exercise.png

15th
    Green: Yes, a Chevy 10/25
    Exercise - No, not a sceduled exercise day -3/12
    Steps - No, but slowly picking up the pace , 6/15

1: ❌, 2: ✔️(a Chevy), 3: ❌, 4: ❌ , 5: ✔️ (a Chevy), 6: ❌ , 7: ✔️, 8: ❌, 9: ✔️, 10: ✔️, 11: ✔️, 12: ✔️, 13: ✔️, 14: ✔️, 15: ✔️ (a Chevy)

@bbinoa - well done on the gloves! - not an easy first project.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    1-15
    Green: Yes
    Green Goal: 12/27
    Exercise: No
    Exercise Goal: 11/20

@bbinoa Congratulations!!! I would be showing off my hard work too. :) What's the next project?
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins I sure hope you made it to the gym. It's always tough for me to restart exercising after taking a little break. Of course that "little break" could be just a rest day, but it always feels like a lifetime ago. Ha, ha, ha. I'm looking forward to reading a glowing report from you.
    @k80flec You had a lofty "Green" goal like me this month. And like me, you'll be cutting it close to reach this month's goal. We can do it though!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    1/15/16 - green 14/26
    Streak: 4
    Exercise -no

I had been fighting a headache since Tuesday and it won. I was asleep before 8pm. I woke up feeling much better this morning.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Green half january