What brand is your scale?

Options
lesliewynn14
lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
What brand is your scale? Do you love it or hate it or is it just so-so? Also, do you remember where you bought it and how much you paid for it?

Replies

• cheloldroyd
    cheloldroyd Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Are we talking weighing scales or kitchen scales?
  • lesliewynn14
    Options
    weighing scale
  • Brin1956
    Brin1956 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love my eatsmart but my taylor sucks. Eatsmart weighs the same almost 100% of the time and has a back light so it is easy to see. Amazon and about $30cad. Not a lot of bells and whistles on my eatsmart it just weighs you. The Taylor can pick any number at any time and comes with all kinds of extra info. Target for about $40. will probably end up in a garage sale as hubby hates it too. When I looked at good house keepings recommendations 3 of them were eatsmart. If staying within a budget was not a factor I would buy a omron. http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/search/scale?
  • cheloldroyd
    cheloldroyd Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have the weightwatchers weighing scales. Only does weight and cost £15. I like it as they're digital and can be used for kg, lbs or stones and lbs. They can measure a difference as small as 0.2lb, not sure how small it does for kg. I like them though. They're pretty consistent and the numbers don't differ no matter how many times you stand on them :smile:
  • lesliewynn14
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have a Taylor scale also and am ready to throw it away. I get different numbers when I repeat weighing myself; it is very inconsistent. I just want repeatable, dependable weight measurement. I do want it to measure down to .2 Lbs in difference.
  • rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have a really old digital that only did 0.5 lb increments, but since I got a Wii and WiiFit for Christmas, I've been using the Wii to weigh myself. It does 0.1 lbs increments! :smile:
  • rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Oh, and the WiiFit game also charts both weight and BMI. Pretty cool!
  • kattyjamesmfp
    kattyjamesmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy with my Tefal digital scale, it shows kgs, lbs, and st lbs. It also looks nice, it's bright pink with little green and yellow hearts :smiley: I bought it from Worten for about 30 euros.
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've had a few digital scales that have been horribly inaccurate (like weigh yourself 3 times in a row, and see if they are the same each time). We gave up because they were very expensive and we couldnt trust them. We weigh in on our wii fit balance board and I LOVE that it keeps track in a chart. Even if I back out as far as it allows (1 year) you can't see my current weight and starting weight on the same page because I've lost so much in the last 6.5 months. I LOVE that.