Day 10 01/20/2015

Options
Morning all. I failed to post goals yesterday but it went well so yay for me. Today's goals are
1)no extra food at work
2)meditation
3)yoga after work
Have a happy and productive day!

Replies

• Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Today is Milestone 1!!!

Don't forget to enter you current weight on the Weigh In tab.

This is the last day to change your goals for this challenge.

Progressing fine. I upped my goal a little as this challenge has 100 days.
    Yesterday spot on nutrition, exercise and water and my weight fluctuated up.
    My decade barrier is here again for this round but I will not let it hold me back.

Soldiering on in reach of the next level.

Today: Water - 12 cups - Nutrition 30/30/40 P/F/C. HIT. Calories 250 deficit=1550.

Stay warm if you are in the cold!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a great day came very close to meeting my protein again and what a difference it makes.

sticking with the same goals:
    nutrition: watch the protein
    water
    exercise
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome to milestone day 1!

Just reiterating what Frigs posted:
    - Please update your weight today if you haven't done so already. Just type your new weight into the Current Weight column on the first tab.
    - Today is the last day to change your goal. It will be locked in for the challenge when the spreadsheet is updated.

I will be updating the spreadsheet around 8-9pm tonight (Eastern time, I live in Massachusetts).

Now for my personal stuff: I hit my goals yesterday. My weight is exactly the same this morning as it was on day 1, although my trend is downward. It was a low fluctuation last week and a high one this week. I'm also trying to lose slowly now and I tend to lose in whooshes, so no worries.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. Rest day
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options

I tend to lose in whooshes, so no worries.
    I am so glad you wrote that, because I was feeling a little discouraged with my fluctuation, and that helps. : )
    I am trying to focus more on my macros (I just discovered the pretty pie chart), and I seem to get too much protein and not enough carbs, so I am trying to remedy that in my planning.
    Today's goals: Focus on NSV's (try to notice them-- mostly measured in physical feelings), eat within calories, eat the right ratio of protein to fat to carbs, work out (done), yoga after work.

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Goals today
    1. more reps with the same weights
    2. stay on level 4 on the elliptical bike.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Yesterday on point with everything, nutrition, exercise and water and got a good night sleep to boot!
    Down 1.1 lb for the first milestone! woot woot

Today's goals:
    continue in same path
    stay within calories
    maintain water
    morning workout - done
    HIIT class tonight

Let's have a great day everyone! B)
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Happy milestone day! My weight has been down all week, and then it bounced up today lol. I hate that. Oh well, I'm still down, which is all that matters.

Today's goals:
    1. 16 x 2-min standing/walking breaks
    2. Stretching out my strained hamstring
    3. Breathing exercises
    4. Stay under calorie goal!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,199 Member
    Options
    I hit my goals yesterday, yessss, even though it rained! Evening walk was fablous even with my umbrella, :) Spending the day with my husband taking a nice long hike, :) Actually more likely a walk but it's all good!

1. No late night snacking
    2. Make my calorie goal
    3. Make healthy food choices!
    4. Continue with my Seahawks throw
    5. Get some strength training
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I met yesterday's goals. Today I am starting to feel much better... the antibiotic must be kicking in. Yay! Today's goals:
    *stay in calorie goals
    *remember to take my vitamins!! Keep forgetting to take it lately and I feel like my vitamin D is way to low.
    *10 cups of water
    *at least 30 minutes of intentional exercise

I'm down almost 3 pounds for the first milestone and made sure that is already logged on our chart. :p
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was a lovely day, I got my workout in and I felt great. I'm a bit sore today, but it's totally manageable :)
    I woke up today 2.2lb heavier than yesterday :# I'm in the same boat as @Frigs and @SingRunTing. Not going to have a loss reported on this milestone but that is just a timing matter, the fat loss is happening regardless of what the scale does :)
    Plans for today ate pretty basic: nutrition, water, chin-ups and push-ups and some good old family fun in the snow. I'm hoping that the extra lcardio doesn't create a huge appetite :)
    Let's have a fabulous Wednesday!!!
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Crazy progress on my weigh-in but this is likely attributed to newbie losses as I just started back on not eating/drinking all-the-things around the start of this challenge. I will monitor then consider upping the calories if progress continues at too fast a pace.

yesterday's progress:

1) 21,264 steps- wasn't feeling well end of day so only made it to 17,893
    2) weigh and log whatever husband cooks to best of my ability- done! he tried to bring me a plate of food but I wasn't lazy and stuck to my goal, got up, took it off the plate and weighed it :)
    3) stay in calorie goal- done!
    4) stay WARM!! - mostly accomplished!!

today's goals (adding some little lifestyle ones in as accomplishing those makes me feel better about myself, which tends to naturally lead to better eating for me):

1) prep food for work
    2) set coffee maker to auto make coffee when I wake up
    3) clock in at work as early as possible
    4) stay in calorie goal (duh! lol)
    5) as close to 23, 371 steps as possible, but at least 10k steps

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday everyone!
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I REALLY wanted something sweet last night, but I did not give in so I'm proud of myself for that! I'm not feeling the cravings for sweet today as much as I was yesterday thank goodness.

My goal for today is to stay under 1500 calories and 50 grams of sugar. I also need to amp up my steps if I'm going to win the workweek hustle. So I want to get at least 12k steps. Still feeling a little sore from yoga the other day, she really worked us! I do want to get at least 20 minutes of cardio in today though.
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have tracked for the 10th day in a row! May not seem like much to anyone but myself, but for me, this is a big milestone!

How long does it take to form a Habit? Humm :)
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I finally have weight loss to log! I'm down 2.4 lbs since joining the group! I'm so happy because I hadn't lost any weight for the time I had been logging before the start of this group. Sometimes I don't feel like working out and I come here and see all of your goals and what you guys have already completed and get motivated. I'm thankful for this group it really helps me stay accountable
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet has been updated. If you missed the weigh in, don't worry. Your new weight will just carry over to the next milestone day in 10 days.