Anyone Play Gears of War?

Options
Just wondering how many people here play GOW. I haven't played in forever and am pretty much a noob at it again, but I want to get back into it.

Also, On backwards compatible games, can a person with the 360 and a person with xb1 play together online? Campaign and matches?

Replies

• _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I will hit you up on there as soon as I get a chance :)
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I will hit you up on there as soon as I get a chance :)

Sounds good! I still haven't been able to get on there, but I will soon. Been really busy. Do you know if people on 360 and people on xb1 can play the backwards compatible games together, online?
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Im not sure. Will look into it. I was under the impression that when you play 360 games on the XOne it basically acts as if its a 360. I could be talking bollocks though :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Im not sure. Will look into it. I was under the impression that when you play 360 games on the XOne it basically acts as if its a 360. I could be talking bollocks though :)
    Nope. I don't think so.

• ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm under the impression it doesn't. I was totally into GoW, until the part in the 2nd episode with the worm. Finally got past it, but still threw down my controller in a rage and never picked it up for that game again. Oh, except for horde mode, love that.