Fitbit Surge logging adjustment twice in mfp

Options
MelMac40
MelMac40 Posts: 12 Member
Hi sorry if this has been asked or covered before....I've noticed that on some days mfp is logging my fitbit calorie adjustment twice....exactly the same value in both entries. Is this an error or correct? Do I need to unsync and then re sync again?

Replies

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem with my Charge HR. Seems to be an ongoing bug that's been happening for weeks. It's driving me crazy because it's not consistent, either -- some days I get a double adjustment, some days I get one correct adjustment and multiple zero or non-zero other adjustments at random. I have to go in and manually edit my calorie adjustments every other day, it seems, which totally defeats the point of syncing in the first place.

I've sent in a bug report to MFP. Could you do the same? Click on "help" and report the issue to the tech team. I think they'll take it more seriously if more people report it.
  • OmahaZippy
    OmahaZippy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had issues in the past where my One double reported if I logged an activity while the time on my tracker did not match the time on the computer that I was syncing to, i.e., while travelling, just after DST changes, etc.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    OmahaZippy wrote: »
    I've had issues in the past where my One double reported if I logged an activity while the time on my tracker did not match the time on the computer that I was syncing to, i.e., while travelling, just after DST changes, etc.

This doesn't appear to be the same issue. No time zone changes here, and no manual activity logging. This is just something that seems to happen every couple of days when Fitbit syncs to MFP.
  • MelMac40
    MelMac40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I'll do that!!