Ladylensherr's journal !

Options
ladylensherr
ladylensherr Posts: 76 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
Just heard about this group and love the idea since I absolutely love to write and have struggled with my weight for over 15 years. Since I was young, I've had problems with emotional eating and finally, I am below the 250s and motivated to keep losing. I started a blog too, if interested you can check it out.
https://healthylifestarting.wordpress.com/2016/01/23/new-chapter-of-my-life/

I have been overweight for most of my life. I am 27 years old and I remember how hard it was to feel accepted by others when I was young and chubby. I always had a lot of friends but felt unworthy or unimportant. In the past 5-6 years, my self confidence has soared but the weight hasn't come off. Now is the time. Committing to mfp, will be more diligent in logging food and joined and challenge group on here as well. Wish me luck.

Replies

• ladylensherr
    Options
    Just heard about this group and love the idea since I absolutely love to write and have struggled with my weight for over 15 years. Since I was young, I've had problems with emotional eating and finally, I am below the 250s and motivated to keep losing.

I have been overweight for most of my life. I am 27 years old and I remember how hard it was to feel accepted by others when I was young and chubby. I always had a lot of friends but felt unworthy or unimportant. In the past 5-6 years, my self confidence has soared but the weight hasn't come off. Now is the time. Committing to mfp, will be more diligent in logging food and joined and challenge group on here as well. Wish me luck.

• ladylensherr
    Options
    Oops didn't know we couldn't post links sorry!!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to following your journey :smile:.

Good Luck !
  • mimi2974
    mimi2974 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Confidence is beautiful! I look forward to following your journey!
  • jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am excited to be sharing this journey with you!!! I hope your confidence continues to grow as u post on here! Confidence always helps! :)
  • ladylensherr
    Options
    Thank you for all the support already!
    Today I walked around my apartment complex an extra time after getting the mail and did several repetitions up and down the stairs. Hard to go out of my comfort zone but a little sun was shining and pushed myself.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Good job lady, keep it up and before you know it you will be running around the complex a couple times before getting the mail!