Day 13:01/23/2016

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Yesterday:
I was perfect until at the very end I ate over..late night cannoli treat from hubby
I'm ok with it cause it made him feel like he helped me.
I had a minor medical procedure yesterday and the spouse always feels a little bit like their useless. My water intake..over the top!

Today: Rest. My daughter says keep my body temperature low while healing...so I am holding back my horses. But I am gonna go for 10K steps very slowly to raise temp.
Water gonna go for a gallon
Food - going for my metrics..no cheats tonight!

Have a great day! No snow our way but for those of you stranded...Hope you have safe passage through the storm!

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,199 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yesterday went well with my goals. Today, my grand kids will be dropping by, yessss, since it's going to be raining most of the day movie time, lol.

Today's goals
    1. Meet calorie goal
    2. Aqua Fit class
    3. Meet protein goal
    4. NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING
    5. Continue with MY knitting
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My weekend goals are to make wise food choices. I do good during the week but the weekends I over indulge a little.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Hit my goals yesterday. My weight has finally dropped! Yay!

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. yoga & strength
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was very stressful for me, but on the nutrition, water and exercise front everything was perfect. I still can't believe how much this whole process has helped with other aspects of my life. All I can say is that when things don't go my way in other areas, I have my progress to lean on. I always tell myself that when something goes wrong, at least I have something that's going right and I cheer right up :)
    Since I finished my scheduled workouts for the week, today I plan on treating my body to some yoga, good food, lots of water and plenty of happiness :)
    It's Saturday so I'm bringing back the weekend challenge: stay in the green for the next 2 days and have a lower weight on Monday than Friday!
    Let's make this Saturday fabulous!!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was fun but not good from a healthy eating place. I did ok all day and had an amazing dinner which I planned for and knew would be over calories. Did not expect to drink anywhere near as much though. Today the plan is to get some exercise and stay with in the calorie budget. That's it. Nothing else. Don't mind a blowout but it brings the cravings back and I am not prepared to self sabotage. Today will be tough but I up for the fight. We spend all week waiting for Saturday lets enjoy this one!
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Snowed in today but using the time to clean and exercise. Stayed w/c calories this week, but no significant loss. Up and down by 1/2 lb...will try to increase liquids and strength. Have been on a new RA medication, starting to feel some side effects. Makes me feel kinda blah :-( Hopefully the cost/benefit thing will work out. Focusing on goals helps-thanks to all.
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, today is actually my first day following LCHF plan. I planned meals yesterday and so far doing good. I'm trying to drink more water but the weather is not helping. Enjoy the weekend :smile:
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    It sounds like everyone is doing great! High five to each of you!
    Yesterday I was a little over in calories but got my other goals. Today I got in a chilly nature walk and have been painting my bathroom walls all day. I am having a little pizza tonight but plan to make that up with a good gym workout in the morning. I already set up a gym date with my friend.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Great day at work and I'm headed to bed early even hit my protein goal Woo Hoo!!
    til tomorrow
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym and spent 2 hours on the elliptical machine. One hour of a real workout and one hour talking to my mother on the phone. (Trying to take care of two things at once. Ha.ha, ha!) :)

I drove to the gym on the ice and snow and just took it very slow. I am so proud of myself! <3

I made my goal of staying within food budget, drinking my 8 glasses of water and doing over 15,000 steps. :)

Now again same as today goals for tomorrow are:
    1. 15,000 steps
    2. Stay within food budget
    3. Drink 8 glasses of water

And yes, until tomorrow morning, THE KITCHEN IS CLOSED!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I am in the beautiful Rockie mountains, and the weather has been perfect. I participated in my first snowshoe event (5.6 km) and finished 9th overall, 2nd in my age group and 5th for women. Really happy with my stats.
    After a short recharge I took my friends on a 4 km hike with the first km pretty much straight up.

It's been a wonderful day and my eating has been pretty good to boot.
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    It's been so crazy with the storm I think I flat out lost a day. Thursday I got to 18,916 so Fridays step goal was 26,849. I made 22,540 so today's would be 24,309. I'm running late (about 16k now) but that should mean tomorrow is a bigger day.

Right now I just need to get my food prep done and I should be good for the day. Once snow breaks gonna make a good push to catch up on the 20k average steps, I'm doing good but need to pick it up slightly.