3. Meet protein goal - yes
4. NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING - yes
5. Continue with MY knitting - yes
Today's goals
1. Protein goal
2. Find a healthy breakfast recipe
3. Figure out my Strengh training schedule for the week
4. Finish organizing my recipes

This last week has been successful in my nutrition and fitness so hopefully some more weight will come off this week.

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Woohoo I'm up I have exercised i have laundry over and I should have it dried and put away and be to work by 6:30am. It's going to be a great day!!!
    plenty of water
    stick to the nutrition get my protein
    get to bed early
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Grandma Jackie - you are so on point
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Yesterday on point
    Today - scale up sunk me so day is starting out rough. But I am gonna turn it around.

Water, water, water!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went o.k. Today I woke up early and hit the gym with a friend. I got in 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. I came home and had a banana with a tblsp. of almond butter. Yay.. sounds like a great start to the day. I am going to be planning the dinner menu for the week, shopping and prepping food today. It definitely makes the week go much more smoothly when there is a plan. My others goals for today are to say in the calorie range and lots of water. Have a great day everyone!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was amazing on all aspects. I got my yoga done and since I was nicely warmed up I decided to try an old move from high school gymnastics: I was finally able to do it :) I'm thrilled
    Today will be an awesome rest day with focus on calories. I'm still going strong in my weekend challenge!
    Let's make this Sunday fabulous!!!
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Dana, you amaze me...you are killing it on all aspects!!! I love to watch what amazing things you accomplish!

Today--survive the snow! Shovel, shovel, shovel...that will be my cardio. I'd like to stay within calories as much as possible and I'm trying really hard to not snack as I'm stuck at home for at least today and most of tomorrow!

Have a great Sunday!!!
  • Annybeljb
    Annybeljb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Today I really surprised myself went to a bike ride with my kids where we drove to get to the track and ended up riding home. It was a last minute thing and I am glad I did it ended up burning over 1000 cal. My Goals for tomorrow will be keep within the daily cal.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Back from the mountains, had an absolutely fantastic active weekend with lots of fresh air and sunshine.
    Did some hiking and walking before the 4 hr drive home. Hubby surprised me by having an awesome roast dinner waiting.
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Went to the gym with my husband driving due to the amount of ice on the roads. Did two 40 minute sessions on the elliptical and was able to do my 15,000 steps. Can not wait until tomorrow after work. I miss my Zumba Class which has been cancelled due to the weather. :(

Went a little over my food budget and drank less than my goal of 64 ounces. l will do better tomorrow.

Now again same as today goals for tomorrow are:
    1. 15,000 steps
    2. Stay within food budget
    3. Drink 8 glasses of water

And yes, until tomorrow morning, THE KITCHEN IS CLOSED!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Thank you Court!!!
    Right back at you with all the compliments because you inspire me daily!!! No one ever deserved the title of Miss Consistency more than you!!!
    Keep on rocking girl!!!