Wednesday Weigh in

Options
2»

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm back on track! 212.4lbs. Down 2! I knew I had a little water weight last week. Got back to business and am moving in the right direction. Good luck everyone!!
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    169.5 pounds this morning. I am finally in the 160's - go me!
  • PISCESMOMMY1987
    PISCESMOMMY1987 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For some reason my weight has been changing too much. I was down to 277.6 by Saturday but then went back up to 280.8 :( Not too happy about this but will keep pushing.
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    For some reason my weight has been changing too much. I was down to 277.6 by Saturday but then went back up to 280.8 :( Not too happy about this but will keep pushing.

Don't get discouraged, look at your diary for the last few days to see if maybe you ate something extra salty that made you retain water. If not, just keep logging and weighing your food, you'll get on track again.
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    169.5 pounds this morning. I am finally in the 160's - go me!

Go you indeed!!!
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Wed weigh in - 167.2
  • sheiladurnil
    sheiladurnil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wed weight 263.0
  • ditchme
    ditchme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    159.8lbs
    Sorry for late response
  • redbadgergirl2015
    Options
    Wednesday weight: 167.2
  • PISCESMOMMY1987
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »

Don't get discouraged, look at your diary for the last few days to see if maybe you ate something extra salty that made you retain water. If not, just keep logging and weighing your food, you'll get on track again.

Thank you. I noticed my pics are showing great results and the inches are coming off. I did reweigh this morning and I'm back down to 277. I've been drinking more water now so I guess that is helping.
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »

Thank you. I noticed my pics are showing great results and the inches are coming off. I did reweigh this morning and I'm back down to 277. I've been drinking more water now so I guess that is helping.

Excellent! Happy to hear it.
  • ChristinaShepp155
    ChristinaShepp155 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    WEDNESDAY WINNERS:

RedbagerGirl -1.65%
    mmghanna -1.03%
    StacyChrz -0.93%
    Ditchme -0.62%
    Anymoreorless -0.59%
    Simbersea -0.36%
    Jhopkins -0.25%
    Cardio4 -0.22%
    Proudtexan71 -0.20%
    Sheiladurnil -0.15%

We had 1 gain, 1 who stayed the same, 1 who didn't log and we lost 1person. Great job Wednesday!
  • ddebruhl
    ddebruhl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same, unfortunately. But I'm not trying to rush my weightloss because I'm EBF. So, I'm still proud of the progress that I have made so far. Starting in May, I'll be working out hard!
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    86.3 kg. Lost 1.1 kg.
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    Good morning! I weighed in at 210.4lbs. I'm thrilled that I am within reach of 210.0 by the 31st. I am also excited to say I am down 40.4lbs since last March. I hope everyone had an awesome week and I am happy that we all participated in this challenge.
  • sheiladurnil
    sheiladurnil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
  • redbadgergirl2015
    Options
    165.6 lbs. I'm happy with that loss in a month.
  • PISCESMOMMY1987
    Options
    Weight for today is 276.2 :-)
  • ChristinaShepp155
    Options
    165.6 lbs. I'm happy with that loss in a month.
    Weight for today is 276.2 :-)

THANKS FOR THIS QUICK REPLY LADIES. GREAT LOSS
  • ChristinaShepp155
    Options
    WEDNESDAY WINNERS:

PiscesMoM -1.64%
    Cardio4 -1.46%
    mmghanna -1.25%
    RedbagerGirl -0.96%
    StacyChrz -.94%
    ddebruhl -0.93%
    Proudtexan71 -0.41%
    Sheiladurnil -0.15%

1 person stayed the same, 3 PEOPLE didn't log, we lost 2 people and just 1 gained. Great job to the people who logged, good or bad!!