Any September 2016 moms?

Looking for others due in September who would like to share the journey. Planning to start logging regularly again (after some of the nausea subsides) to make sure I'm focusing on nutrient dense foods. I'm also active--work out 3-5 days a week.

Replies

• patience2016
    patience2016 Posts: 7 Member
    September 17th. Love your screen name and picture, by the way. :) I used to dance a lot and do yoga several times a week; now I think I hit the "I am tired, need a nap" stage.
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    I'm due the last week in Sept... I had just started back on MFP after not logging for WAY too long, and found out I was pregnant. So I'm planning to log and try to only gain necessary weight. I had success doing that with my last pregnancy. For some reason I lose all ability to control my weight when I'm postpartum, though. *sigh*
  • DaniKane
    DaniKane Posts: 5 Member
    I'm due Sept 19 and I've gained 14lbs already.
  • Veeedot
    Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
    Im due the end of sept. I walk everyday and im currently eating to maintain my weight and get alot of nutritients
  • yellowcupcakes
    yellowcupcakes Posts: 12 Member
    I'm due the 19th as well.
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Hope everyone is feeling well! This is my fourth and I really don't remember ever feeling this sick. It's gross. :(
  • LoveToDance9
    LoveToDance9 Posts: 44 Member
    September 17th. Love your screen name and picture, by the way. :) I used to dance a lot and do yoga several times a week; now I think I hit the "I am tired, need a nap" stage.

I totally forgot I started this thread! Thanks... I have been thinking about looking for some prenatal yoga.
  • LoveToDance9
    dandelyon wrote: »
    Hope everyone is feeling well! This is my fourth and I really don't remember ever feeling this sick. It's gross. :(

This is my first, but I've been pretty miserable. Fatigue has been the worst, though later in my first trimester, especially week 12 the nausea has been terrible. I am hoping that I am finally starting to get better. So far haven't thrown up in a day and a half and hope it keeps going this way!
  • mkgriffel
    mkgriffel Posts: 1 Member
    Due Sept 3 and just popped into second tri. I was overweight going into pregnancy and with no nausea but plenty of cravings gained 11 pounds in the first tri! Joined mfp a couple weeks ago and trying to track now. I know not to go for loss but with swimming and walking I do hope to tone during pregnancy.
  • Doradarling
    Doradarling Posts: 11 Member
    Due Sept 5th with our third. Also was terribly ill during first trimester. But feeling better now - second trimester for the win! Successfully maintaining weight for 2 weeks since tracking calories on MFP. Focusing on nutrient dense foods. Would like to add in light strength training - any suggestions? Anyone done prenatal yoga before?
  • LoveToDance9
    doramlam wrote: »
    Due Sept 5th with our third. Also was terribly ill during first trimester. But feeling better now - second trimester for the win! Successfully maintaining weight for 2 weeks since tracking calories on MFP. Focusing on nutrient dense foods. Would like to add in light strength training - any suggestions? Anyone done prenatal yoga before?

I haven't done prenatal yoga, though I bet it would be great. I am still working out, just using super weight lights compared to before. I try to get 4 workouts in a week. Doing Orange Theory Fitness.
  • yellowcupcakes
    yellowcupcakes Posts: 12 Member
    This is my first and so far I haven't had much problems with nausea. I've had more problems with exhaustion (like falling asleep at work... oops). But I workout using my elliptical before doing some prenatal yoga 3 times a week. I use daily burn for my yoga and I like it for the most part. Sometimes I find it too slow though.
  • MagicsMommy11
    MagicsMommy11 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi I'm 11w5d and I'm new to the group
  • MagicsMommy11
    MagicsMommy11 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi I'm 11w5d and new to the group. I'm 5'1 and 155 lbs so my doctor recommended for me to maintain my weight which I've done but since I'm going to be entering my second trimester soon I'm just looking for moms in the same position for support
  • LoveToDance9
    Hi I'm 11w5d and new to the group. I'm 5'1 and 155 lbs so my doctor recommended for me to maintain my weight which I've done but since I'm going to be entering my second trimester soon I'm just looking for moms in the same position for support

Hi there, I'm in week 15 now and started at 185 at 4'11". My docs recommendation is a total gain of 11-15lbs over the entire pregnancy. So far I've gained 2lbs...all in the second trimester. Feel free to add me if you'd like a buddy.
  • Ncm2011
    Ncm2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I am new to MFP. I am 12wks and I have gained 7lbs as of this morning. I have had terrible sickness which has taken me off beef and chicken, I could only take cooked vegies and carbs. The sickness has reduced and I want to get back on healthy eating. I lost 85lbs in 2yrs to my pre pregnancy weight of 198 by healthy eating and exercise. I love HIIT workout videos, but I cannot do them now because of jumping and abs workouts. I have been making healthy food choices for the past few days and I manage to do 30mins of exercise for at least 4 days a week. I am excited to join this group, just what I need.
  • LoveToDance9
    Ncm2011 wrote: »
    Hi, I am new to MFP. I am 12wks and I have gained 7lbs as of this morning. I have had terrible sickness which has taken me off beef and chicken, I could only take cooked vegies and carbs. The sickness has reduced and I want to get back on healthy eating. I lost 85lbs in 2yrs to my pre pregnancy weight of 198 by healthy eating and exercise. I love HIIT workout videos, but I cannot do them now because of jumping and abs workouts. I have been making healthy food choices for the past few days and I manage to do 30mins of exercise for at least 4 days a week. I am excited to join this group, just what I need.

Welcome! Here's to a fit and healthy pregnancy!
  • joannec1977
    joannec1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Almost September... Am due 30th Aug with a baby boy. It's our 3rd but my second. Am having a really hard time with this pregnancy as I have developed pregnancy dermatitis.