Looking to Gain Weight, but need help!

Options
Hi All, I'm looking to start gaining weight, initially 1Lb per month, but eventually getting that up to about 3lb or 3.5lb per month until I am happy with my weight etc.
I struggle to keep a regular food intake, as i always seem to be busy around meal times, so wonder if there's an easy way to stay on track with my eating, to help me put on weight.
Cheers

Replies

• sksmith704
    sksmith704 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Apetamin. I gained 15 pds in 18 days
  • Alee1636
    Alee1636 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here, but I’m iffy about that apetamin. How safe is it?
  • suedawnboo
    suedawnboo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to gain weight for what seems like forever! Just doesn't go on? Help ! Never heard of apetamin, what is it?
  • BeautyBalletDancer
    Options
    Same for me! I try so hard but I just can't Gain. What is apatamin? I've also never heard of it
  • tqk6vm29yw
    tqk6vm29yw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Eat more calorie dense foods. Something that helped me a lot was by eating baked oats as a snack (and added peanut butter). Baked oats are snack bars that have the same amount of calories as a bowl of oats.

I’m still testing our new things but I think that good smoothies can help too (though I haven’t found a flavour recipe that I actually like) drinking down calories can also be a lot easier. I’ve tried banana, peanut butter and kale smoothie but for me the taste was not appetising, but it might taste nice for some people. You could try that out
  • y8mhrsrchm
    y8mhrsrchm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @sksmith704 where do i get it?! I searched what it is, how do i get my hands on it! LOL