Day 22:02/01/2016

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Yesterday good day. Ok Nutrition. It was Sunday! A little lax on nutrition but good on calories. Awesome on the water..Hit the gallon. Awesome on the exercise..over 18K steps!

Today:
Problem-weight gain while having a deficit plan and great exercise plan-
theory-celementines are maybe like grapefruit and are interacting with my thyroid medicine.
This week - no citrus fruits! Stick to the plan sans the clementines....

Have a great week!

Replies

• milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I had a really bad week, or so I thought :/ I had a binge day where I REALLY WENT TO TOWN ON SWEETS!

BUT, I made my goal EVERY DAY of CHARTING EVERYTHING! (Even on the binge day where my numbers were ASTRONOMICAL)!

After my perceived, BAD WEEK, I am DOWN 1.6 pounds. I am again convinced that TRACKING EVERYTHING is the key!

Also, I have re-framed my thinking. I did not have a BAD WEEK, I had a WEEK OF CHALLENGES! I have learned lessons that I will carry forward which will add to my growth. I will tell myself each day that I AM AMAZING! <3

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I had a good day yesterday. Hit my goals.

On a different note, we submitted an offer on a house (that we really really want) and haven't heard back yet. The suspense is killing me!! I'm having nervous stomach issues this morning, but that should be over (either way) by noon today.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. yoga and maybe strength
    4. practice patience
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @SingRunTing good Luck on the house. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

Well we have hit February I need to get my rear in gear and start to drop those few last lbs before that Dr's apt in March.

1.Stay in my calorie goals as well as nutrition
    2.work on my back it's killing me
    3.Stop the frowning according to 3 people yesterday I frown when I'm concentrating. what can I say. ;)
  • 365daysman
    365daysman Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Goals:

1. Walk for total of 100 minutes
    2. Stay the course with predetermined food for day
    3. Sleep at least 7 hrs
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was great! I am curious about what you say, @frigs, about citrus interfering with your thyroid meds. I tend to eat a citrus fruit a day this time of year...maybe I'll try eliminating that to see if it helps break my plateau. Today: stay within calories, work out (done) yoga after work.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Welcome to the start of a fresh week and a fresh month. Was pleased to see I was only up .4 for the weekend, always nice when you don't start the week trying to catch up from the weekend. This week's goal is simple, to get under the 120.0 mark.

Today's goals:
    stay within calories
    lots of water
    cardio - done
    HIIT tonight

Have a great Monday! And good luck with the house @SingRunTing!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,198 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was an real successful day! I'm up a pound which is crazy but that's ok NEW MONTH, bring it on!!!!!!
    Today's goal.
    1. Grocery shopping - lots of healthy snacks
    2. Morning run w/ afternoon walk
    3. HIIT
    4. 30 day shred - Kettlebell
    5. Protein drink
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    You know what I see when I look over today's thread? I see greatness; I see you guys taking control over your lives and predicaments. I strongly believe that we all have enormous power but sometimes we choose to give it away... Not here!!! Here, we are not afraid to take chances, make mistakes, tinker with things and experiment. We are ruling our kingdoms!!! Frigs is rethinking her relationship with clementines, Milagros puts the power in her court and restructures her view of the week, SingRunTing evaluates her emotions and is ready to face them straight on and Kenda acknowledges her victories. Like I said: greatest!!!
    As for me, the weekend was a success. Weight today is lower than Friday :)
    Time for me to make some adjustments of my own. It's been about 3 weeks since my maintenance break and I feel that I'm not recovering as fast after my strength workouts. My best option for now is to space them out better and if some weeks I only manage 2, than that's ok with me.
    Plan for today is to cover the basics, walk, chin-ups and if my body is up for it, do my workout.
    Let's have a fabulous first day of February!!!
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This weekend was decent. However, due to work didn't get much sleep last night, so felt pretty bleh this morning. Good to remember one day doesn't negate all the work that has gone before.

Today's goals:
    1. Reach protein target
    2. Reach calorie goal
    3. Get 8 hours of sleep
    4. Meditate

Can't wait - tomorrow, my new barbell and weights will arrive!

Alright, best of luck with your goals today, gang!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    @SingRunTing good Luck on the house. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

Well we have hit February I need to get my rear in gear and start to drop those few last lbs before that Dr's apt in March.

1.Stay in my calorie goals as well as nutrition
    2.work on my back it's killing me
    3.Stop the frowning according to 3 people yesterday I frown when I'm concentrating. what can I say. ;)

Thanks! We just got the phone call and we got the house!! I'm so excited!!
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself pretty much every day. I know there's mixed opinions on doing that, but it works for me. I wasn't near a computer this weekend so I couldn't log my weight until today. I'm down about another pound. I have been down in the 140's a few times, but not on a weigh in day. My goal by the end of this week is to be consistently in the 140's.

Today's goals are:
    -Stay aware of my posture and keeping my core engaged
    -Get back into the fitbit challenges and reaching my step goals
    -Plan a healthy dinner menu for the week
    -There's no yoga class tonight so do at least 25 minutes at home this evening.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the house @SingRunTing !!!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Congrats @SingRunTing !! So exciting!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats SingRunTing. That's just fab.
    Yesterday fell apart in the evening. But like Milagros00 I logged all the toffees. And today was better. Under calories. Bit short on water but limited the coffee. Failed to do any early morning exercise but got the lunch time walk in.
    So tomorrow's plan is
    Morning swim
    Water water water
    Stick to the meal plan
    20 min walk at lunch time
    Put the washing on before choir and hang it up after