good morning!!

Options
hamelle2
hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
Hey! Where are you guys? The first day of summer is June 20!! 125 days!! LOL
Hope all stay on target with your calorie and exercise goals today.....think SHORTS!
Laura

Replies

• jtip250
    jtip250 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lol I'm in Missouri and in Arkansas both with ministry ! I'm thinking shorts and stronger arms tired of the bat wings lol my first priority each morning is bible study then exercise then high protein breakfast!! I'm done with the first two working on the breakfast meal right now yum! Have a awesome day!! keep your eyes focused on the vision God has for your health your body and your life!! :smiley:
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada, surrounded by snow but dreaming of summer! Hope everyone had a great day!
  • hamelle2
    hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! When the snow melts in Canada you will have melted off 50 lbs!
    124 days to go. I managed to stick to my calorie goal yesterday but alas...no exercise. Getting on the Gazelle right now. Maybe. lol
    Be strong today!
    Laura
  • MadBabysMama
    Options
    I will try to join you in exercise today. I did well this week, exercising every weekday, at a slow pace because I am just restarting my exercising. So far I am enjoying video dance exercising, Hip Hop Abs and Zumba, but taking it easy.
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Illinois. Last week it was freezing but today its pretty mild. I'm hoping for sleeveless sundresses this summer. Counting calories and doing stationary bike.
  • raulsgirl75
    raulsgirl75 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh Pa
  • laney4088
    laney4088 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in Illinois. Looking foward to being slimmer by June. Going to Cali.!
  • doosalily15
    doosalily15 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
  • fattymelt36
    fattymelt36 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in Oregon. I have had a rough couple of days, but I feel focused and strong today. Any tips on emotional eating?
  • jtip250
    jtip250 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    the best way to work through the temptation for emotional eating is exercise even walking in fresh air. you dont have to walk a marathon or work yourself to death but emotions lead to stress and the best way to get through it is defeat it with a good workout. then eat a healthy snack afterwards. I have been sick the past few days and i missed 2 days of working out started feeling worse so today even though im still not well i got up and worked out. i ll be honest i felt like throwing in the towel but i didnt and now im enjoying my breakfast. i feel better emotionally just because i overcame an obstacle. It helped work out the stress of being sick and tired. lol when i crave comfort food i grab something with protein like 1 hard boiled egg and eat t slowly drinking water or splenda iced tea with it. it takes my craving away gives me protein for the afternoon and i dont feel guilty :blush: hope this helps and praying for better days ahead for you sis
  • Becomingme_elly
    Becomingme_elly Posts: 12 Member
    Options

I'm in Florida. I have struggled for YEARS with emotionally eating and FINALLY feel like I have control over my eating. I realized my emotionally eating was directly linked to how sad/depressed I felt. I wanted to give some over the counter supplements a try before trying anything else and I first tried St. johns Wort which did not really work for me, I tried other things, too which did not work and I read lots of reviews online from people. So I finally came across and tried 5-HTP and it has been AHHHHmazing. Like I cannot explain how life changing it's been. I do take a pretty high dose and have talked to my doctor about it which he approved. I am taking 300mg daily. (100mg tablet 20min before each meal) it makes me sane around food. Like I have control over my choices. I am taking the Vitamin Shoppe brand that has B-6 in it as well. Only side effect is I sometimes get nauseous about 20min after I take it.
    I am in Oregon. I have had a rough couple of days, but I feel focused and strong today. Any tips on emotional eating?

Just thought I'd share my experience.

• keenanklk
    keenanklk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I haven't started exercising yet but my job is pretty active. I have logged in and filled my food out and have been staying under the calorie goal set for me. I really feel like I am going to do this this time. I am in 100%
  • MadBabysMama
    Options
    Back from vacation! Spent a week in Florida with my parents, such nice weather compared to the land of ice and snow!