MFP & Fitbit not syncing

Options
13»

Replies

• GMPetti82
    GMPetti82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else had double syncing as well? I have noticed that my Fitbit is either not syncing, or taking a while and then the next day if I go back in and look it will have have double or triple calorie adjustments listed that I have to go in and delete 2 or 3 of them.

Yes, I am having this problem. Either it tells me I burned no calories from exercise, or it is counting them 3 times.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else had double syncing as well? I have noticed that my Fitbit is either not syncing, or taking a while and then the next day if I go back in and look it will have have double or triple calorie adjustments listed that I have to go in and delete 2 or 3 of them.

I have been having this problem on and off since December. See this thread:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10313526/getting-multiple-calorie-adjustments-per-day#latest
  • Chance42
    Chance42 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fixed/Solution Feb 2! They've doc'd on Twitter link that they fixed the Jan 28 issue on backend (ie: no new app released in my iOS world).

Note I had the multiple entry periodically as well, but hopefully that fixed too. Jan 28 problem low or incorrect values was way worse.

- Chance