Day 3

Options
mweckler
mweckler Posts: 623 Member
So day one was a snap, then by day 2 I wanted to eat my desk, my family, I had a splitting headache, and was starving. So far today seems to be better. I am doing my shakes back to back so I can eat a real meal with my wife and kids. How many calories is your snack supposed to be? I wonder if that is doing it.

Replies

• mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I had a rough second day too. It gets better, trust me. Snacks should be around a hundred calories. Veggies with hummus, green apples, brown rice cakes with hummus...these are a few my go to snacks.
  • mweckler
    Options
    It is getting easier as the days go by. I am doing my first cleanse day tomorrow and I hope I survive.
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    You'll be fine...I never thought I'd be able to do it, but amazingly, even through the end of the second day, I never got hungry. You'll notice some weight loss, and it will bounce back after you start the shakes and food again. That's normal.

Good luck!

Question, if you don't mind: Are you doing this with a coach, or did you purchase the program independently (Amazon or something like that?). Just wondering.
  • mweckler
    Options
    a year ago my wife's friend signed her up. My wife then signed me up as an associate. I have no coach and am just following the program in the pamphlet.
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    that should work...my friend signed me and we also happen to work together, so it's a good support system.

How's the cleanse day going?
  • mweckler
    Options
    I have a terrible headache and want to eat everything. It would be easier but I have been cooking and smelling food all day. Did I mention I am a Chef?
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    Uh boy...that would make a little more of a challenge. How'd you make out?
  • mweckler
    Options
    Not good wanted to eat my family when I got home. I had a splitting headache all day as well.
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    sorry to hear that...better luck next time!
  • mweckler
    Options
    All is well thank you