My Story...

Options
cla8719
cla8719 Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
Hi my name is Crystal, I'm a mother of 2 and wife. After I had my son it took me almost 3 years to be in a place where I was happy with my weight. Which was about 160, but before I had him I use to weigh 145. Anywho, then I got pregnant with my daughter and after I had her I got back to 160 with breastfeeding. But once I stopped breastfeeding something happen and the weight just piled on. I got to 190! And that was the most I've ever weighed. A month ago I was having anxiety attacks over my weight and was depressed. So with my husbands support I started #Nutrisystem and so far it's going good! My goal is 150, and I'm hoping I can do this as long as I can to achieve it! And I would love nothing more to shed this weight before I turn 30 which is in 2 years!

Replies

• maggyrose5113
    maggyrose5113 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Maggie. I am beginning my fourth week into the program. I didn't like the NuMi app so switched to the MFP app. How does one join the discussion? Read your story. You can do this. So far I am down 12 pounds on NS, but 29 pounds total, with the aid of other programs. I like the food on this program and have adjusted the caloric intake so that I can continue dropping the weight. Any suggestions are welcome.
  • cla8719
    Options
    That's great to hear! We've must of started around the same time because I'm on my 4th week to.
  • Nsimpter
    Nsimpter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started yesterday! I am really excited, but I have 60lbs to lose. Just trying to take it one day at a time.
  • cla8719
    Options
    And that's all you can do is take it one day at time. If you stick to it and with exercising , it will work!
  • gidget1988
    gidget1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! I'm Barbara from NJ and I am on day 3. Looking to lose about 50 lbs using Nutrisystem!
  • JimHartzell
    JimHartzell Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I just ordered my second month of food....I like the Nutrisystem food....and I have many pounds to lose...but I'm down 12. I am looking to lose about 75 total....and my hubby and I are doing what we're calling "nutrisorta"....as in we are sharing the program food...and use the supermarket (and Walmart) to make up the other half month with Lean Cusine and protein shakes...etc. He is down almost 15 and started a week after me. Isn't that something...men always lose it easier...but we are both Senior citizens so this is harder for us now than when we were younger. I'm looking for tips and tricks that will help. :) Jan...(and Jim)
  • EmilyBoots
    EmilyBoots Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm Emily from Seattle. My husband and I started NS on Saturday. I'm hoping to lose 50lbs and he's shooting for 60. I did the program a few years ago without much success, but I wasn't very dedicated at the time. I'm hoping I can do a better job sticking to it :smile:

Please feel free to friend me! And I'd love to know how you guys are doing.
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Diana and I'm just south of Seattle! :) I did NS over three years ago and did well. I got down to a pretty happy weight - even though it wasn't my goal weight. Unfortunately, I've been sick and my weight has ballooned way past where it's ever been. My doctor told me not to diet and count calories - which is why I'm going to do NS! As long as I get my 4 meals in and add some veggies and protein, I know I'll be good. Hopefully I'll lose weight too!

My food is on it's way and I'm excited. I'm sad about the NS forums being gone though. It's hard to do this without support and everyone is scattered everywhere. I am on another forum - msg me for the info if you want. I'm only using my fitness pal to track because Numi is so very limited, but please feel free to friend me!
  • Moroset905
    Moroset905 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I got my meals today and I hope with dedication and support I can do this. I know my issue is that I tend to slowly stop any program that I start and I realize that is the real reason why I cant loose any weight. I'll just be happy to be under 20 again. Its been awhile but I'm ready to be there again.
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Is anyone on here who is still doing nutrisystem , this group seems pretty quiet.
  • arzabal
    arzabal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone there? Is this group still active?