My fitbit keeps adding two or three extra adjustments a day?

Options
Anyone know of a reason why it would be doing this? It has just started doing it in the last few weeks, and I've had it since last August.

Replies

• mommananie
    mommananie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't figure out how to delete it.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Read through most of the topics at the top from recent posts - that's exactly what's under discussion.

Deleting those has been possible for most describing the issue - might read and comment in correct topic about it.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10313526/getting-multiple-calorie-adjustments-per-day#latest
  • aplhabetacheesecake
    Options
    this is happening to me too, I have contacted both MFP by email and fitbit by phone and email, they have looked in to my account and given me the usual crap, disconnect accounts and re connect after 15 minutes, Yesterday I had a 300 or do adjustment and then poof! it disappeared, I have no adjustment for yesterday even tho I walked at lunch and ran after supper.
    I will get an adjustment during the day and then when I sync when I get home it will disappear, reappear and disappear again, so frustrating I want to throw it all out
  • seabrzjo
    seabrzjo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This "bug"has been a nightmare for me. I just purchased my first FitBit last Sunday. Set it up and synced it Sunday evening and went to bed. Was psyched to see how accurately my sleep was recorded that night (I know I'm restless during my first hour of sleep and Fitbit nailed it.)

So Monday morning I hit the treadmill and then walked more outside later. I was pleasantly surprised to see my calorie count adjusted up before dinner and ate most of those earned calories. I did the same on Tues and Wed. It was only today that I suspected something wasn't right (clothes tighter) so checked my e exercise diary, saw the multiple entries and headed straight here. Unless I starve myself over the next three days I am sure I will see a gain on Monday. I hope someday I will learn to trust the band, the site, and the syncing.
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    seabrzjo wrote: »
    This "bug"has been a nightmare for me. I just purchased my first FitBit last Sunday. Set it up and synced it Sunday evening and went to bed. Was psyched to see how accurately my sleep was recorded that night (I know I'm restless during my first hour of sleep and Fitbit nailed it.)

So Monday morning I hit the treadmill and then walked more outside later. I was pleasantly surprised to see my calorie count adjusted up before dinner and ate most of those earned calories. I did the same on Tues and Wed. It was only today that I suspected something wasn't right (clothes tighter) so checked my e exercise diary, saw the multiple entries and headed straight here. Unless I starve myself over the next three days I am sure I will see a gain on Monday. I hope someday I will learn to trust the band, the site, and the syncing.

You can probably trust the band, but at the moment the syncing is a bit iffy. Once you have experience with it working, you get to recognize when something is off ("That adjustment looks too high. What gives? I'll check my exercise page and verify the math. ..." etc.). Unfortunately, you're new to Fitbit, so you don't have a baseline to go by.