***START HERE***

Options
PrimalJillian
PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
Each member should have an individual thread. You may share progress photos, measurements, exercise or dietary regimens, etc.

Please keep in mind that while we are here for friendly competition, we are NOT here to pass judgement on anyone for their choice of diet or exercise. Attacks on personal choice will not be tolerated.

Weigh ins will be every Sunday. Look for the thread with the appropriate date.

Most of all, let's have fun and encourage each other. The deadline and competition will hopefully get us moving in the right direction!

Replies

• Onalethata2015
    Onalethata2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello...
    My name is Ona... I am very excited about joining this challenge. I gained 20kg in 7years... this is petrifying...
  • PrimalJillian
    Options
    Hi, Ona! Thanks for joining us! When you get a chance, please check in on the Weigh in thread for January 31. Also, you can start your progress thread. We're looking forward to hearing more about your progress as the weeks pass.
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Laura, I am on my way ro losing 50 pounds by mid August. I would love to be part of this challenge :)
  • PrimalJillian
    Options
    Welcome to the group, Laura! When you have a chance, please start your progress thread. As far as a weigh in, I'll let you decide if you want to be in for this week or just wait until this Sunday to begin. The group is set up as a week-to-week challenge, so there is no more benefit to starting with this past Sunday vs. this coming Sunday.
  • JBsJazz
    JBsJazz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jenny....looking forward to the challenge and getting off the couch...better late than never. I have 99 pounds (again..) I will lose and keep off this time.
  • PrimalJillian
    Options
    JBsJazz wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Jenny....looking forward to the challenge and getting off the couch...better late than never. I have 99 pounds (again..) I will lose and keep off this time.

You can do it! We'll all be here to cheer you on.