Dead Group?

Options
wtskinner
wtskinner Posts: 178 Member
No posts in approximately a year. Dead group?

Replies

• moroccodreamin
    moroccodreamin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the group! Hoping to find other signs of life as well! :smile: LOL
  • krystal193
    krystal193 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I fell off for a while, but I'M BACK! And with all new motivations!
    Want to get motivated with me?
    You can add me on MFP and you can add me as a Fitbit friend ( I got an awesome Fitbit Charge HR): https://fitbit.com/user/3BCQ6C Looking for competitive Challenge Buddies!
    You can also add me on Bounts (earn gift cards for connecting your fitbit) BountsWebsite You can use my referral code: chastain1335
  • DobbyHasWings
    DobbyHasWings Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Me too. I haven't used the app in about 2 years and I'm trying it again now. I live in Middle River and work in Columbia. Im getting serious about losing weight to prevent going in insulin. *shiver*
  • wtskinner
    Options
    @carmalita16 I've been able to drop my insulin recently by cutting out sugars and dropping weight over the last couple of months.
  • wtskinner
    Options
    @moroccodreamin it would be nice to get some activity out of some local folks
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i stopped posting and to no surprise to anyone, I gained weight. I really want to lose so I am willing to try new things, new friends, and will do my part to support. I am focused to lose a good amount in the month of March. Can I get a challenge!!!!
  • wtskinner
    Options
    contribution on these groups is definitely a good motivator
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yep I fell off the wagon for a long time and I'm back and ready to WORK. Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • wtskinner
    Options
    @JmeJinxx good to see you back involved.