On my way to babedom

Options
So, I thought I should probably start this as an exercise in accountability as I'm extremely gifted at lying to myself and making excuses. I am just over halfway through what I hope will be my last big weightloss/fitness mission (I have lost 29 kg so far and have another 24 to go). I've had body issues for most of my life and have missed out on living because of it. The last four years have seen two cross continental moves, the start of a company (it's just me, so not as grand as it sounds), a break-up with someone I thought was the love of my life, and a severe shoulder injury that has had me in pain every night for a year and a half. It's all been quite a blur. BUT, I've decided that I do not want to keep going with the flow, head down, rolling with the punches and being a passive participant in my own life. I want to be the leading lady, and to do that, I need to get my self-confidence back in shape. Damnit, I want to be a babe!

I am doing a LCHF eating plan and have cut out (for the most part) my greatest loves (wine and icecream) and have started T25. I have only just finished week 3. It's no joke! I am determined to finish the full 15 weeks at which point I will post photos.

Replies

• PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your progress so far! I'm doing LCHF as well, and I'm loving it and shedding weight fairly quickly even eating at around 1600 calories. Admittedly, I had to look up what T25 is. (Living without television is like living under a rock sometimes.) Good luck staying with it for the full 15 weeks. With the attitude and desire you express, I have no doubt that you'll complete it and have great results to show for it.
  • kettiecat
    kettiecat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've already made some great progress!
  • ladymorevna
    ladymorevna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your progress so far! I'm doing LCHF as well, and I'm loving it and shedding weight fairly quickly even eating at around 1600 calories. Admittedly, I had to look up what T25 is. (Living without television is like living under a rock sometimes.) Good luck staying with it for the full 15 weeks. With the attitude and desire you express, I have no doubt that you'll complete it and have great results to show for it.

Thanks Jillian. Will defo keep an eye on your progress too! :)
  • ladymorevna
    ladymorevna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    kettiecat wrote: »
    Sounds like you've already made some great progress!

Thanks Kettiecat... Long may it last! (well not too long...)
  • LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow doing great