Milestone 3 - Day 30: 2/9/2016

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Good Morning.

Yesterday
Win: got most of my nutrition in with Low Carb day - just a little low on Iron. I will start to take supplements. Did the daily workout at home - snowed in!

Today
Day 2 of Carb Cyling: Low carb again.
Up early to go to HIT class
Plan to do daily workout at lunch - takes about 25 minutes. Love my new Boss Timer!
Water, water, water.

Let's do it!

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm not sure how the daily threads got off numbered, but today is Day 30! Which means it's a milestone day. Please weigh in if you haven't recently.

Had a good day yesterday. My weight is still up from Chinese New Year, but it's ok. It'll come back down.

Goals for today:
    1. Stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. 3 mile run
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Yesterday was a great day and I'm looking forwards to a great Tuesday too! I weighed in today and am still stuck on exactly the same number. I have a good feeling that the scale will start moving again this week though.

@SingRunTing Is there a place on here where it lists the milestone dates? I don't remember and thought I should probably mark my calendar with those dates. I can't believe it's day 30 already! :)

Today's plans are eating lower carb, staying in my calories and a gym workout tonight.
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Down another pound! Yea Me :)

Finished my goal of cleaning my office. Not much really to do since I go not have a lot of clutter, so WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG?

PROCRASTINATION!!!!

What a dirty word this has become for me.

Well not in this area of my life. I am making strides, I have my armor, I have my tools and I have my support group. I even have my Spirit Cheerleader!

While I simplify my life, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, I will not use this activity to put off my goal of freeing myself from this excess baggage.

I WILL BE VICTORIOUS! :):):)
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    @6mimi I found the weigh-in dates on the "mission progress" spreadsheet tab.

Yesterday I was successful with my goals. Today, I neglected to get up for my morning workout, but I still plan to do yoga after work, and I'll make it a longer class since I missed this morning's arm workout. Stay within calories. Meditate.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Wow 30 days already, time is flying! I am up today too so hopefully my next weigh in will have a good swoosh. Darned weekend got me this time.

Met most of my goals yesterday with the exception of water. Had a killer HIIT class, so that was great (after it was done lol)

Todays goals:
    stay within calories
    upper body strength training - done
    protein
    water

Have a great day!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Oh thank goodness weigh in wasn't yesterday as my weight was up 5 lbs in one day now it's only up 1lb. What sodium will do to you. Another day I have been passed for jury duty tonight I call again to see If I make that trip downtown or not.

Today's goals
    water water water
    get in the protein I've started to slack again
    exercise
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,198 Member
    Options
    Today's goals.
    1. Morning run
    2. Hit protein goal
    3. No late night snacking
    4. Remember to call my son, lol
    5. Plan a healthy breakfast recipe for this next week!
  • SingRunTing
    Options
    6mimi wrote: »
    Good morning,

Yesterday was a great day and I'm looking forwards to a great Tuesday too! I weighed in today and am still stuck on exactly the same number. I have a good feeling that the scale will start moving again this week though.

@SingRunTing Is there a place on here where it lists the milestone dates? I don't remember and thought I should probably mark my calendar with those dates. I can't believe it's day 30 already! :)

Today's plans are eating lower carb, staying in my calories and a gym workout tonight.

As Deejkush mentioned, you can see the dates on the "mission progress" tab of the spreadsheet.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone and congratulations for making it to Milestone 3!!!!
    I edited all the previous day posting titles to reflect the correct challenge days :) I will do a better job in the future with keeping track of them.
    Yesterday was an amazing day for me, I felt so strong, like I could take on the world :) I'm not a fan of the little extra weight but OMG those high carb days in the weekend sure have worked their magic on me :)
    Lots of extra progress for this milestone but it's not weight related... Time to gear up for the next one :)
    Plans for today include a walk, chin-ups, my workout, good nutrition and lots of water.
    Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was good
    Today was good plus walk
    Tomorrow is going to be full on fabulous.
    Victory will be mine mmhahahah
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Thanks Danelutza. Sounds like you are carb cycling a little too and it's working. That's great to hear!
  • SingRunTing
    Options
    The spreadsheet has been updated
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Thank you for pointing out where to find the information SingRunTing and Deejkush. I somehow totally missed that! :)
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh-in, oops. I logged everything today again though. I've been eating only healthy apples as snacks, though I haven't had much of an appetite in the past week. I'm still recovering from my cold, but I'm almost over it now. Tomorrow I will weigh myself and go on a really short run. Just for fun I should weigh myself before and after my marathon on Sunday.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @nicolejo143 Good luck in your upcoming marathon!!