February 8, 2016 Weekly Countdown

Options
This is the weekly thread to post your pounds to lose and weeks to achieve the loss for your own personal goal. I will post it on Mondays, but you can enter your countdown on any day of the week.

Replies

• Snowdenfarm
    Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Goal:10 lbs/20 weeks
    To Go: 10 lbs/15 weeks

No progress again. I am done traveling for a while and will be able to eat well and exercise!
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Another week! I've lost track of time a bit, will weigh maybe tomorrow and work out my weeks and lbs to goal etc
  • Here4Ponies
    Here4Ponies Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    a bit late but...

Started 176.1
    Goal: 169 lbs by Feb 29
    1/25/16: 174.1
    2/1/16: 172.5
    2/10/16: 171.8

2 1/2 more weeks to lose 2.8 lbs.... maybe if I stay away from the nachos and ice cream but I have a Valentines Day/ Anniversary dinner on Saturday at an Italian restaurant.... might be possible if that's my only splurge.

I start the Dressage Rider Training program on Monday 2/15.
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    I'm very much on a plateau , stuck on a loss around the 4lb mark, I really want to get to that half stone now!
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    So I stayed the same again this week.

At 14 weeks from goal I had 14 lb to goal
    At 12 weeks to go I now have 17lb to lose! So I really need to try this week and get back to something closer to the lb a week average needed
  • Here4Ponies
    Options
    Often a plateau is followed by a bigger loss if you've been doing what you should be. Stay the course.
  • Snowdenfarm
    Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    @Here4Cookies have a great time Saturday night! I checked out the Dressage Rider Training program. It looks interesting, but the price was a non-starter, lol. Have you done it before? If not, let us know what you think of it once it begins.
  • Here4Ponies
    Options
    @Snowdenfarm, I have not done this one before. I joined her online gym for this program and have played with some of the other routines there waiting for this one to kick in. It's about $10US per month which is A LOT less than what my SO pays for a personal trainer. I'm hoping she is better able to translate the physical needs on-horse to a fitness program off-horse since she actually rides. Every PT I've talked to in person is clueless. I'll let you know.