Fumblords
Potempa90
DeenaNardi
Aaronmoore55
Joevill84
ZacharyMcGathey
nutritionbowler
Chubz120

Team Captains have been assigned to help communicate with your team members and to pick a team name!

TIP: You all may want to friend request each other on MyFitness Pal to help keep everyone accountable….

Remember this is more about learning to log your food and making sure you are meeting your goals every day. This should not be stressful or a huge time commitment! Support your teammates, have fun, and hope you win!

Replies

• fumblords
    fumblords Posts: 3 Member
    Team 3 FTW. We will be unstoppable. I can help out Caro if she needs it. Text or fb me if you guys need motivation or help!
  • cvill3
    cvill3 Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome!!!! Let's do this Team 3!! I jus sent my team a friend request and if you guys can please give me some ideas on names for our team!! Please feel free to message me and I will definitely keep everyone motivated
  • kesw1984
    kesw1984 Posts: 8 Member
    Team #1 as in TEAM WINNERSSSSSSSS...good luck team 2 and 3.. you will need it.....
  • nutritionbowler
    nutritionbowler Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Really kesw1984 Lmbo
  • nutritionbowler
    nutritionbowler Posts: 2 Member
    Lmbo
  • brookesettle3
    brookesettle3 Posts: 3 Member
    Ok team 2 we need a badass name....
  • DeenaNardi
    DeenaNardi Posts: 2 Member
    cvill3 wrote: »
    Awesome!!!! Let's do this Team 3!! I jus sent my team a friend request and if you guys can please give me some ideas on names for our team!! Please feel free to message me and I will definitely keep everyone motivated
    cvill3 wrote: »

• DeenaNardi
    DeenaNardi Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! Don't know what I am doing, but here goes...I already sent in some suggestions for a team name, but where are the other ones? Where do I look to find them? Today I could go for "the Frozen North!"
  • cvill3
    cvill3 Posts: 3 Member
    LOL!!!! Frozen North. I did get your suggestions Deena. I did reach out to the rest of our team but I haven't gotten any other suggestions. Come on guys give us some ideas
  • ZacharyMcGathey
    ZacharyMcGathey Posts: 2 Member
    kesw1984 wrote: »
    Team #1 as in TEAM WINNERSSSSSSSS...good luck team 2 and 3.. you will need it.....

• ZacharyMcGathey
    ZacharyMcGathey Posts: 2 Member
    Kate did you mean weeeennnners