Weekly Table

Options
Please see this week table.
Well done to jchubeta for having the biggest percentage of WL so far.

PPD Weight Loss Table Feb 2016regebhj8adbq.png

PPD.png 105.6K

Replies

• tigerbull44
    tigerbull44 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job, jchubeta!! Thx so much, Pink!!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    2eydfqsyzaqf.png

Well guys, ascottishguy has taken over as leader for the week after having a fabulous loss!! So well done!!

jengel14 is the only other person that is at least half way to her GW for the month. We have two weeks left in the month - lets see how may of us can reach that month goal. If you really want this -you can do it! I believe in you.

Please use the groups boards to help/motivate/encourage each other and ask for help if you need a kick!!

Lets do this!!!

Pink

xxxxxxx
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss ascottishguy! Well done and to jengel14! I need to up my game and rein in my nights out! lol!
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You f@#king dancer! Lol cheers folks, let's hope it continues this week
  • Raw_Forever
    Raw_Forever Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done ascottishguy! Cheers folks
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    hnam0eya2oia.png

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a good Monday! Thank you to you all for checking in!!

The new table is above as you can see jengel14 is now in the lead with Body percentage lost this month so well done yay!!! ascottishguy is the only other person who is on track for his challenge GW (this means he ha already lost 3/4 of his goal).

Next week is our final weigh in for the month - so lets make it a good one!! Give your self that extra push! Go to the gym if you have been thinking about it - don't have that extra biscuit. Go outside your comfort zone - that's where the magic happens! Come on guys we CAN do this!!

GO KICK BUTT!!!

Pink xxxxx
    54.png 16.9K
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    4zhkgzyj23gv.png

This is the finished Table for Feb - Sorry its a bit late :/

If your name is in green you hit your GOAL - woo hoo well done :)
    FEB.png 17.5K