How long does the fitbit surge take to charge??

Options
Newbie to a fitbit was setting it up and its says it cant finish due to low battery. So ive plug in usb to charge it. Not sure how you know it is or not lol and how long. I find leaflets writing are too small to read.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• jaxlace
    jaxlace Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Re the leaflets, having struggled to read the very limited info with my Charge HR, and then having problems setting it up because like you, the battery was flat when I bought it (the Charge took a couple of hours to fully charge but I was able to finish setting up before then), I later discovered on this website that there's a manual I could download, but it's not 'in your face' to find and I can't tell you where it was.

Now why don't they tell you about that in the stuff you get with your device??? Or tell you about it on the site as you set up?
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Lol i found it funnily enough. I seen it early on this morning wheni was looking through everything. It took me about half hour later to finally get it all updating after charging it up. Im super happy i use it today and omg never realised i actually took so many steps lol and burn as much as it tells me lol. its going to be my best friend at work :D
  • ChelleBelle2708
    ChelleBelle2708 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    takes me approx. 30mins. Also mine is connected to my iPhone and lets me know once its full and ready to go