Future sleever and looking for friends

Options
Good morning everyone. My name is Stephanie and i'm looking for friends. I am in the process of becoming sleeved. I'm a little nervous but i'm ready for this change. I have always been a big girl all of my life. I lost weight in the past but I end up regaining it back. I'm over it. I know that the weight loss surgery ISN'T an easy way out but a hard way out. I didn't understand that until I found out everything that is needed to become sleeved and to maintain the weight loss. To all of you that had made this change, CONGRATS...And thanks for being there for those who are at the start-line..Just like myself....Be blessed. Muahhh...Btw..If you have an instagram account add me: Aspire2inspire2016_vsg

Replies

• mrs_kkilzyo
    mrs_kkilzyo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i just started the process and hoping for surgery within the next 3 months
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    HEY LADIES! :) Welcome to our little group! This surgery definitely is NOT the easy way out. To be honest though, my journey has been much smoother than most. I've learned so much about myself along the way. Even without counseling, I've had several breakthroughs that are really important to my success. There have been struggles, horrible days where I thought I wasn't going to get through. But it was just that, a day. Take a deep breath, walk away, regroup and go on. Looking back over my four months (still a baby in the big scheme) those days are so sporadic and I've managed through every single one. I've stayed on plan, on track and I've gotten through. So it is hard, but it can be done. Support is required. Whether here, on FB, IRL, or over the phone, it is the key. And while I have support from friends and family there is no support like that of others on the same journey!

Glad you found us! Good luck!

Nicole