Spreadsheet

Options
lemurcat12
lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
I fixed the spreadsheet so you should be able to access it. Could people give it a try and let me know? Thanks!

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,448 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thank you!

I can get to the spreadsheet but cannot enter my information. I sent you an Edit Request. I can only View it.

Chris
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Same here. Thank you.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    can get to it but it isn't letting me put in my info.
  • niragorshia
    niragorshia Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can get to it. But its saying view only. Also tht i cannot modify it? Maybe settings or something.
  • lemurcat12
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Okay, try now -- I think I fixed the settings.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I can edit now. Thanks. Question: Week 1 weigh in is our starting weight?Or should this be our weight at the end of that week?Thanks!
  • niragorshia
    niragorshia Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes it works now. Thank you
  • lemurcat12
    edited February 2016
    Options
    There are three places to put your current weight if you are new: Original starting weight, challenge starting weight, and week 1 (with the date). Week 1 is just a repeat to make it easier to follow, so yeah, that's your weight now. The original starting weight is because the challenge continues from holiday to holiday.

And I'm relieved it's now working! ;-)
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Awesome it is working thanks
  • Lovemyveg
    Lovemyveg Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm using an iPad and when I click on the spreadsheet link it opens but I can't seem to enter my details. Could someone explain to me what I should be doing please?

Thanks
  • lemurcat12
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lovemyveg wrote: »
    I'm using an iPad and when I click on the spreadsheet link it opens but I can't seem to enter my details. Could someone explain to me what I should be doing please?

Thanks

If you PM me your details I can enter them. (At this point I just need current weight and goal weight for the challenge (weight on Easter Monday).)