Feb 16th : )

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
I am so excited today a coworker asked me to switch last week and today it's snowing unbelievable outside and I have off. It's like a gift in itself. LOL :)

So today I'm going to get all my chores done and exercise and relish in the fact I get to stay home.

Have a great day Everyone!!!!

Replies

• freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So i did well with all my goals yesterday. I drank all my water, i stayed in my calories, went for a 3 mile run and actually went 2000 over my 13000 step goal. And i stayed away from sweets. Heres to another good day

Today i want to
    1) drink 10-12 glasses of water
    2) take my vitamins
    3) get my 13000 steps
    4) stay with in calories
    5) kettlebell/weights
    6) no sweets
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I did pretty well yesterday (got a good night's sleep for the first time in forever last night, so feel great). Today's focus:

1) Get in scheduled workouts
    2) Log everything and avoid unplanned snacking
    3) Within calories
    4) Take care of some lingering tasks that are stressing me out/call the plumber
    5) Another good night's sleep
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went well. Going well so far today. :)
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    1) I want to at least get to 92 lbs and maintain it. -- (Not weighing in till Monday)
    2) I want to maintain my workout routine. I have just started. (Workout done)
    3) Lessen my carb and sugar intake (less than my usual anyways). (High but still below my normal)
    4) I want to have a continuous streak on my mfp diary at least until this ends. (Food and exercise tracking done)

Today's particular goal: Exercise more than yesterday (because I woke up late hehe). --> Done
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,448 Member
    Options
    Walked w/DH and Bean (grandpuppy) 4 miles in 85 mins then got on the recumbent for 12.75 miles in 45 mins then went to my DDD's 1st grade classroom...she teaches them to read...I sharpen pencils!! Now I'm going to read!

Chris

• CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Good workout on your bike, Chris! I only clocked 11.7 miles in 45 minutes tonight. I usually aim for 16 miles per hour. You motivate me to step up my routine. Thanks!

Sara
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,448 Member
    Options
    Sara - 11.7 miles is nothing to sneeze at! Great job! I know I'm out of breath my last couple of miles. Glad I could inspire!

Oh, and I love your red truck!!

Chris
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wish it were my truck! Just a pretty one on our Main Street for our Christmas parade.