Re-joined MFP and looking for friends

Options
BreeMomOf4
BreeMomOf4 Posts: 22 Member
Hello all,

I'm trying to get back into the MFP world. It has been a LONG time since I was a regular here. I was last on WAY prior to my surgery (VSG in Aug 2015), and am looking to connect with some other VSG'ers.

Please add me if you'd like. The more the merrier. :smiley: It helps having people that are in your same shoes to communicate with, share stories with and keep accountable with.

Replies

• joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I agree having those walking the walk to communicate with helps tremendously - my surgery was 4/7/15.
  • Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My surgery was 3/4/14. Welcome back!
  • tweety4bonnie4
    tweety4bonnie4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had my surgery on Dec. 21 2015. Things are going very well. I think having my surgery was the best thing I could of done foe myself. I have lost 40 lbs so far and am so much happier. I ant to wish you all the best and keep working hard for your goal. If any of you would like to add me as a friend that would be fine. I really like this app, and everything you can do with it. I am very thankful that I can document everything I eat and drink so I can see where I'm at with calories, carbs, fats, and so on. This has helped me a lot. I hope everyone has a great day. I also hope we all have a great day!!
  • Watson_20
    Watson_20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I had my VSG in 2010. I would like to meet other VSGers here on MyFitnessPal.

BreeMomOf4...I sent you a friend request.
  • tweety4bonnie4
    tweety4bonnie4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If any of you would like to add me as a friend that would be great. I hope all of you are doing well. I wish you all the best. Take care and be good to yourself today and every day.
  • dlmciver
    dlmciver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My VSG was 05/27/15 and I'm currently maintaining at 134-139. Send a friend request if you are developing/implementing a maintenance plan.
  • duffslove
    duffslove Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had surgery on 3/4/15...getting close to maintenance..feel free to add me. Welcome back, and I wish you well in continuing your life's journey
  • BreeMomOf4
    Options
    Hello all and thank you for the replies. I do believe I've now added all of you. If not, please add me :)
  • griggcb85
    griggcb85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • BreeMomOf4
    Options
    Friend request sent, thank you griggcb85.
  • 2mouse63
    2mouse63 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also have been off this site and back again as well.
  • Watson_20
    Watson_20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone beside BreeMomOf4, feel free to add me.