Day 37: 2/16/2016

Options
Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Good Morning. A-1 day yesterday!

Today: Low carb day #2. Cardio WOD. Keeping up with the water!! Let's do it!

Enjoy your day!

Replies

• helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Happy lunch time guys. Yesterday was a sick day so Today the plan is to drink a tonne of water, stick to meal plan and go for a walk at lunch. So off I go
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I have a major cold going on and I still have Valentine's Day water weight messing with me. I slept for a good chunk of the day yesterday and am feeling better, but still not great.

I'm going to take it easy for the next few days to get better. I'm going to cut my step goal in half and I'll (begrudgingly) skip my run tonight.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 6k steps
    3. rest... (I want to run!!!)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!! A co worker last week asked me to switch days off with her and today it's snowing unbelievable I feel so lucky!!! ;)

So I'm going with the happy feet and am going to exercise do laundry and just enjoy that I'm home.

Have a great day everyone!!! :)

P.S. I'm going to check out those exercises too that @danelutza19 suggested. :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,258 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

@SingRunTing, it's heard to listen to your body but sometimes easing up is the right thing to do. I hope you feel better soon! I think it's coming my way, no no no!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I was able to make it to the gym but instead of running and my class, I was able to get a nice long walk on the treadmill. I also did a YouTube video for strength.

Today's goals,
    1. Morning jog / afternoon walk
    2. Under sodium goal
    3. Under calories goal
    4. No late night snacking
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was a great comeback day :) extra weight is starting to go away so it's all good.
    I wish I would have slept longer and better last night because I don't feel like I'm in great shape today... The plan is to make the most of it, cover the basics, do my scheduled workout and be good.
    Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Yesterday went well for me and today is looking good too. I've been getting in my intentional exercise and doing good on the calories. Today's plans are my basics of logging everything, staying within my calories, watch the water and at least 30 minutes of intentional exercise. I'm really tired today and wish I could fit in a nap...haha.. not seeing that happening. :)
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hi all, not feeling well at all either. Yesterday I did my 5k and that was it for the day. Got up this morning to head to gym and work and ending up just going back to bed. Trying to muster the energy to at least go for a walk.
    Today's goal is simply to rest.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Todays goal:
    gym
    cut back on sugar & simple carbs
    eat more raw veggies
    drink more water
  • milagros00
    milagros00 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    During the last two days I have not been on track with my daily intake goal. Eating way too much, but also doing damage control with the increase in exercise. :|

So the good news is that the scale is not feeling the effects, BUT, today my goal is to stay within my limits and get back on track.

I gave up Chocolate for Lent and am replacing it with smiles. :)

Starting Monday I start my prep work for my Body Detox. Between the prep work and the actual Detox, it will take 4 weeks. This journey is not just to free myself from excess weight, but also to gain the best health I am able to obtain. I am preparing myself for BATTLE! I AM WORTH IT! <3