Deadpool

Options
2»

Replies

• modestashegets
    modestashegets Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I loooooved it. I saw it twice and caught even more references the second time around. I guess I was laughing so hard I missed some.
  • Iggy585
    Iggy585 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I was on the floor laughing at some of the funny parts. I want to see it again it was that good!

"Right down Main Street!" LOL
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I took my husband and we loved it. But it was funny, he is not used to these movies, so he put his jacket on and said ready to go, during the credits, I was like NO waiting for the scene after the credits. Yes I am the bigger geek, LOL.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo did you see both of the end credit scenes?
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I thought the end kind of was a let down compared to a lot of the other 'Deadpoolish' moments but overall I enjoyed it and laughed often. :grin: My theatre did not have kids, but I had friends that reported there were small children in it, and a coworker who never realized it was Rated R. oi. Unfortunately I realllllly had to go to the bathroom so I didn't get a chance to stay till the end.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    mweckler wrote: »
    Woo hoo did you see both of the end credit scenes?

We went on Imax on Friday and only had one!
  • mweckler
    Options
    there were 2 they came back to back. They only had one for the prescreening of the movie, but for the actual releases that started Thursday there were 2. I do not want to give them away if people have not seen the movie.
  • VonicaFlear
    VonicaFlear Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Deadpool was awesome!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    there were 2 they came back to back. They only had one for the prescreening of the movie, but for the actual releases that started Thursday there were 2. I do not want to give them away if people have not seen the movie.

It's what I hear but we only one long one, as far as I remember... I stayed until the very end too. Or maybe I just forgot... lol.
  • mweckler
    Options
    It may look like one long one. But there was a slight break between the 2
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    So, I've seen this movie 4 times now LOL! We saw the pre-release, then already had plans to see it again that Saturday after. More friends wanted to see it the next weekend and then saw it again this past Saturday with another group.

I love this movie, but I am officially tired of it! I really hope they do an X-Force movie now.
  • mweckler
    Options
    Deadpool was just confirmed for X-Force so I believe it is happening. Also Domino and Cable will be in it as well.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Deadpool was just confirmed for X-Force so I believe it is happening. Also Domino and Cable will be in it as well.
    Hip hip!