New and would like to get this group active

Options
I think if we get this group going again we could be an amazing group. I hope We can.

Replies

• Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I agree!
  • ashleyylo
    ashleyylo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree! I would also like to see this more active...which I guess means I need to participate instead of creep
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Same here! I wish this group was more active.
  • PhoenixPhaith
    PhoenixPhaith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too, mind if I add some of you as friends at all?
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Me too, mind if I add some of you as friends at all?

Feel free to add me. Anyone can
  • Mersie1
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Me too! Although I'm recovered and actually overweight at the moment I still struggle with ED thoughts.

I am actually working on a research project for school related to treatments for ED.
    Would any of you be willing to take the survey for me?
    I posted on the forums but got a warning. I didn't realize that it would be bad to ask for help from the community that I've been a part of for 4 yeas.
    I'm not trying to be a spam poster, but I need people to take the survey who have actually dealt with an ED.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XTG82LV
  • JordanTerry516
    JordanTerry516 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm new also and I would love that!!! When urges to have symptoms or need of motivation, we could come to each other for help in our succes!
  • serena0616
    serena0616 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes, I would love if this group could be more active. Do we have an Introductions thread (or can we start one)?
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    add me too! I've been anorexic and an overeater. Just would be happy to not have food as my god!
  • plezzieswife
    plezzieswife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group but think that is a wonderful idea. There is strength, wisdom and victory in numbers! <3<3<3
  • kms263
    kms263 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I've only joined and I'm finding logging my eating habits on mfp has really helped me with my issues with food so far, I haven't ever taken steps to get better before so hearing how other people are dealing with similar situations might help!
  • Mersie1
    Options
    Great to hear logging feels like it's helping! I'm not sure how active this group is, but hoping to see more pairings soon. Keep up the good work!
  • ElizabethAN2017
    ElizabethAN2017 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Nice to see some active members :)
  • dandelily
    dandelily Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • ElizabethAN2017
    Options
    Hi Dandelily
  • cagveg
    cagveg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First time ever posting! Three days in and feels by great.
  • ElizabethAN2017
    Options
    cagveg wrote: »
    First time ever posting! Three days in and feels by great.

Hi cagveg. Since I joined, no one has been communicating, so I think this group is not active. I'll send you a friend request in case you would like to add me. I'm leaving the group, as I haven't found anyone who communicates. Take care :). Elizabeth
  • glacierlilly
    glacierlilly Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi - I introduced myself on the intro thread and thank you Mersie1 for responding to me a few days later. I would like to see this group active as well. I really need support and help in moving forward in a healthy way. Most of all I need people in my life who don't judge and who understand where I am coming from no matter where they are in their recover or where I am in mine.