Saxenda and constipation

Options
Hi all. I just wanted to share some info with everyone in regards to treating constipation when taking Saxenda. Not only do I have PCOS but I also have ulcerative colitis with severe constipation. I have seen a few posts about constipation and treatment when taking Saxenda. My gastroenterologist who treats my UC has recommended Lax-a-day or Restor-a-lax for sufferers of constipation. It is non-habit forming so your bowels will not become reliant on it like other laxatives. It is very gentle and doesn't cause any bloating, cramps or urgency. It is so gentle that I am able to take it daily. I have been taking it daily for 5 years with no side effects. I simply pour a capful into my morning beverage. It is tasteless and you won't even know you're drinking it. dcbwuan0pym1.jpeg

Replies

• ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That's great! Thank you for sharing. I almost feel like I would lose a bit more if I could get things going in that department. Thanks so much.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the share.
  • stamac79
    stamac79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am loving the new tea from epicure! I have it at night before bed! c39u2wewt5qb.jpg