Introduce yourself and your goals

Options
What's your name? What are you going to achieve from losing 20 or more pounds?

Replies

• stephphit
    stephphit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Steph, I'm hoping to lose some kg's for a fo
  • stephphit
    stephphit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Steph, I'm hoping to lose some at least 10 pounds for a formal event I have coming up in April. At the momment I weigh just over 155 pounds (used to be 171) and super excited to be under that number soon!
  • vieckster
    vieckster Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi. I'm Sara and I am hoping to lose 10-15 lbs before my vacation at the end of May. I'm at 150 right now (I had been 125 on my wedding 3/20/15), but I feel better when I weigh about 135-140lbs. Plus, I don't want to scare people out of the pool or off the beach when I go out in a swimsuit. My husband and I just cleaned out most of the junk food out of our house and we stocked it full of fresh healthy options. I'm also starting 21 day fix through Beachbody. Hopefully all of these things will help me meet my goal! Nice to meet you guys! I can't wait for us to motivate each other!
  • thenguyenloc
    thenguyenloc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tay, hoping to lose about 40 lbs by June, So, far I've lost 12 lbs. I've been trying to get back into athletic shape, running, climbing, swimming, and boarding. Looking for that extra motivation!
  • MorganGeib
    MorganGeib Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Morgan! I want to lose a total of about 40 more pounds. I started at 177 and I am now at about 160. I want to be healthy again and feel comfortable in my own skin (and clothes).
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rachal! I'm looking to lose around 60 pounds all together. I started at the beginning of the year at 196 :/ I'm currently 178!! I would love to lose 20+ pounds by June so that I can finally for once feel comfortable enough in a swim suit to enjoy lake time with my kids!
  • GoldenLennon
    GoldenLennon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kelly. I want to lose 20 pounds to feel healthier. I weigh 232 lbs and I know I need to lose WAY more than 20 lbs. But I have been wanting to start out small. I hope to feel better and more lively by June.
  • IoneTCrosby
    IoneTCrosby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What's your name? What are you going to achieve from losing 20 or more pounds?

Hi my name its Ione. I will be healthier. This will lower my blood pressure, help with my arthritis(knee pain, be more energy to do my work etc... Motivation and support its welcome!!!❤
  • yanyanchen
    yanyanchen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Yanyan. My goal is to lose 13lbs in 2 months, and then to keep my weight at 100lbs until June to finalize the victory.
  • IoneTCrosby
    IoneTCrosby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    And my weight its 188.2 lbs . My weight goal is 140 lbs. This challenge will help me get close off goal...Thanks for have me on your group
  • FredrichKjellberg
    FredrichKjellberg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Fredrich. In January 2015 I weighed 230 pounds I kinda went up and down during that year but at January 2016 I ended up at 214 pounds. This year I want to take it to the next level and really get the weight down. I'm currently at about 187 pounds and that's about 41 pounds from my goal. I've set my target to the first of May but if I don't reach it until June I will still be very happy. The goal after that is to keep my weight at a healthy and stable level by doing a lot of exercise and staying on a clean and healthy diet eating lots of fruit and vegetables.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Hi my present weight is 142 I started off last may at 168. According to my Dr for the best outcome for me to as he says to run efficiently I need to get down to 125. We are trying to get my body to be as finely tuned as possible so that I can be an organ donor for a family member when the time comes.
  • danceparty16
    danceparty16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Noopur. I would like to lose 50-65 lbs before the end of 2016.
    SW: 190
    CW: 186
    GW: 135
  • Ketomilly1
    Ketomilly1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Yvonne. I, like Noopur, would like to lose 50 -65 pounds.
    SW 209.5
    CW weigh in is Friday
    GW 145
    Good luck everyone. ..we can do this!
  • cradford79
    cradford79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Casie. I started working on my weight loss when I was 245 lbs. I am currently 229 lbs. I would love to get below 200 by June so that is why I am participating in this challenge. My overall goal weight is 118 lbs. That's the lowest weight I have been and it fit my body type well. So I am excited about this challenge and ready to drop these pounds!
  • gilda59
    gilda59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jody, and my goal for losing 20 lbs is to be able to run better. I began running on my treadmill this past December and I hit my 8 week goal just this past week. My next 8 week goal is to continue my treadmill running program and to lose 10 lbs so losing another 10 lbs by June seems like a great longer term goal.
    Happy to meet all of you.
  • ktemjackson
    ktemjackson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Kim and I want to lose 25 pounds by the end of June and KEEP IT OFF!! I'm tired of looking like a "before" picture all the time!
    SW = 175
    CW = 173.8
    GW = 150
    Looking forward to making this happen with all of you! Thank you to whoever started this group :)
  • LilMissFit16
    LilMissFit16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Meg! Losing 20 pounds would be about halfway to my goal weight. I have been on the weight loss rollercoaster for the majority of my life and I want to be healthy for the long term!
    SW: 184.4
    CW: 178.4
    GW: 140
  • akearns6614
    akearns6614 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Abby. I would like to feel more confident. Prior to.having my kids I was ways fit. Years later still struggling to take off the weight. Hoping for encouragement.
  • AnikaNck
    AnikaNck Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Anika. I'm currently 181 but my goal is to be down to 150 by June 15th.
    I live on an island and I spend most of my time on the beach, I would really love to look great in my bathing suits this summer. I'm really looking for ways to keep myself accountable and make sure I reach my goal.