new here

Options
evieda3
evieda3 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
I'm new to this. I've been using this for about 2 or 3 weeks now. And I never knew it had all these groups on here? I'm a little confused, if anyone's kind to help me understand?

Replies

• FluffyFemmeFatale
    Options
    The groups are for support & to start bonding challenges to meat goals as a team. Or to compete against other groups for fun motivation to keep up the hard work!
  • sarinabrown334
    sarinabrown334 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
  • bikinivirgin
    bikinivirgin Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I hope more women come in I'm tired of people with only 5,10,20 pounds to loose. I'm not putting them down it's just it be nice to relate to other women who are larger. Whether you like your body or not its great to be around like minded. I use to weigh 350 couple years back and now I am down to my last 60 pounds.
  • dreamsofescaping
    dreamsofescaping Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    hello ladies!!! I am new to this group. I have about 120 pounds to lose. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism last year and now I am being a good girl and taking my pill daily hehe. I have ALWAYS been thick but time to change this! At my most I weighed 290ish and now I am 254.2 as of this morning. Lots of life style changes. The most recent is cutting out coffee (I loved the cream in it) it was my breakfast for years lol. So now I drink water and green tea in the mornings. Anyways, thick girls unite!!! We got this ladies! Feel free to add me if you like :-) I love that we can keep each other motivated.
  • Pascooty
    Pascooty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Allo ladies. I'm pretty new MFP. I have about 100 lbs, or so, to lose. I'm happy to see a group for the "obese" on here. Feel free to add me. ;)
  • katiepoo22
    katiepoo22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :)
  • katiepoo22
    katiepoo22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    add me peeps :D