New here

Options
deehab83
deehab83 Posts: 3 Member
Joined today after seeing a post on COTH:). Been on a fitness journey since June 2015 and have lost 20+ lbs so far :)

Replies

• BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • deehab83
    Options
    Thank you.
  • d2jump
    d2jump Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good job on the 20+ pounds!
  • Snowdenfarm
    Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @deehab83 ! Sorry so belated. Congratulations on the 20+, that is a significant accomplishment!
  • deehab83
    Options
    Thank you :). Tried to accept your friend request and hit the wrong one ( blushing).
  • Here4Ponies
    Here4Ponies Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Slow and (not so) steady (in my case) is the way to go.
  • gbeager
    gbeager Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also joined after seeing this on CotH. 180 pounds, want to lose 50. We'll see how that goes.
  • Snowdenfarm
    Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @gbeager !! This is a great group -- they cheer you on when you need it, give advice if you ask and leave you alone if you don't ask. I started a weekly countdown to a personal goal post a few weeks ago -- I think I am the only one doing it that has not lost a pound yet, lol. Be sure to go to the COTH Fitness page, choose friends and then scroll through to the ones that joined more recently -- they are the most active. There are a few of us old timers, like Onawho and me that are still active.
  • Here4Ponies
    Here4Ponies Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome @gbeager ! I'm much more active here than on on COTH... I tend to lurk there. Feel free to add me.