Herbal options?

Options
ok so I have been on metformin for almost 2 year but I really struggle to remember it every day let alone 3 times a day like my doctor wants. It is constantly messing with my digestive system among other side effects that I don't care for. I would love to know what my other options are. I would love to find an herbal thing that actually worked. I'm less concerned with he fertility and mostly just don't want to have the excessively heavy periods. Before I got diagnosed and started treating it with metformin I constantly had to be on an iron supplement because although I wouldn't have a period as frequently as others when I had them (about every other month) they would make me severely anemic and probably should have gone to the hospital but I didn't cause I have anxiety about doctors to that extreme.

Replies

• dymplez02
    dymplez02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Try estro rhythm by ITWORKS. I have heard good things about it and its made of everything we need. I have been on it for a week now, so i cant tell you if its working yet or not.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    As far as remembering to take medication, I'm a huge fan of scheduling alarms on your cell phone.

As far as the rest, nothing herbal I've taken has worked for me. I had to modify my dietary intake...