Weight Loss Progress!

Options
Feel free to update the group on your progress whenever you want :)

Replies

• freedomofchoicefeo
    Options
    Feeling good so far. Started seriously looking out for what I'm eating since I installed this app about a week ago. So far I'm doing two workout sessions a day. One consists of weight training 30 min. and the other of cardio/running for a minimum amount of 20 min. I'm logging absolute anything I eat and its interesting to see how much more I would normally eat. 9 more weeks and I could be where I want to be. It's looking good so far.
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    Awesome job! Tracking really makes a difference. It's really eye opening about what's actually in things
  • freedomofchoicefeo
    Options
    It really does! This week feels harder to keep up the progress. The run I did yesterday was the same i have been doing for the past 2 weeks now and it felt like my first day. Was so exhausted afterwards. Meeting my brother later on to do a 3k run and some weights. Am curious how that's going to go. Ate a white cabbage stew yesterday and today. Feels so heavy in my stomach. Just glad I used it up. I don't like to waste things, if you know what I mean.
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    I'm sorry you're having a tough time :( How did your run end up going with your brother?
  • freedomofchoicefeo
    freedomofchoicefeo Posts: 16 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Didn't get the lift I was supposed to get to my brother so I went running on my own. Went well though. How is your exercise going?
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    basically non existent at the moment unfortunately :( It is soooo cold where I live right now
  • freedomofchoicefeo
    Options
    Oh I know what you mean. It's not to cold over here. But we saw some snow this winter. Not that it stayed on the ground. Lol
    It still gets pretty cold on some days though and on these days I have to push myself to go running. I always wear a jumper on cold days. Keeps me warm enough since I'm heating up during the run anyways.

Did you know that you are burning more calories during cold temperatures rather then warm temperatures?

Your metabolism has to work harder to keep your body warm. This means you are losing more calories during workout in cold weather. Of course this doesn't make it any easier but it can be motivating to know you have just burned extra calories. ;)
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    Haha, there's lots of snow on the ground right now for me, so basically impossible atm unfortunately. Also, I would have to wear my super puffy coat :)
  • freedomofchoicefeo
    Options
    I understand. I couldn't wear a puffy coat while running. I would dye of a heat stroke I think. Lol
  • freedomofchoicefeo
    Options
    I understand. I couldn't wear a puffy coat while running. I would dye of a heat stroke I think. Lol

Sorry !grammar! :)
  • BadWolf_Rob
    BadWolf_Rob Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    First goal hit today! Ten pounds to the next goal. :)
  • SearchingforFitness
    SearchingforFitness Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Congrates
  • SearchingforFitness
    SearchingforFitness Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    congrats**
  • BadWolf_Rob
    BadWolf_Rob Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks