Nutrition from MFP not syncing to my UP4.

Options
kmking2
kmking2 Posts: 1 Member
Okay. I have researched this issue. I have deleted both apps and reinstalled and reconnected them. I have made sure that under More>Steps that UP4 is selected to sync my steps from Up to MFP. I CANNOT get any food data to show up in my Jawbone app?

I cannot be the only one that is having this problem. Anyone else having these same issues and were able to resolve them? I have given it a day to "adjust" and sync, but no luck.

Help.

Replies

• LadyLegasus
    LadyLegasus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Jawbone move and when I set it up it was working, now my food data won't update. I'd really like to see if anyone can answer this issue.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    On mine (I have an UP2), the calories update within 15-30 minutes. But the individual meals (those squares) don't always show up. Sometimes a whole day's meals update at once in the evening.
  • anna1184
    anna1184 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm having the same issue. I installed the UP app yesterday and it is not syncing at all, although it shows they're connected.
  • TheGlessential
    TheGlessential Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine too - they just not be talking right now. Probably some sort of server issue. Likely once it gets fixed on the back end it'll sync back up. Isn't there a way to file a support ticket with Jawbone, just to make sure it is on their radar?
  • Lorac12
    Lorac12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been usin both apps for a year and yesterday was the first time I had any issues. I have tried reisyncing both apps with each other with no resolution. Help
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I expect it's a server issue on map side as steps are coming over here but food isn't going to jawbone . 2 days for me now just gonna wait it out
  • NanaJanet49
    NanaJanet49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, coming up on the third day. I'm glad to know it's a general issue.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    It's back...