Replies

• lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • tweety4bonnie4
    tweety4bonnie4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good luck !!!!! I wish you all the best.
  • tweety4bonnie4
    Options
    How are you doing tonight? You surgery is right around the corner and I wish you the best. Take care and do what your doctor tells you and you will be fine. I will be waiting to hear how you make out. My prayers are with you.
  • luke6283
    luke6283 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am well, very excited for Tuesday. Thank you
  • tweety4bonnie4
    Options
    May I ask what state you live in?
  • luke6283
    Options
    Vermont
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow!
  • tweety4bonnie4
    Options
    Please post again as soon as you can after your surgery so we know how you are doing ok ? Take care and I wish you a speedy recovery.
  • duffslove
    duffslove Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow! Sending positive healing thoughts your way
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    THAT'S TODAY!!! I hope you are feeling well and here is to the loser bench!
  • luke6283
    Options
    Everything went well, and they fixed my hiatal hernia and a couple stitches on my umbilical hernia for a temporary fix, they'll fix it all the way once I've lost all my weight. Plus I guess there was another small hernia above my belly button that they sewed up as well. Thanks everyone.
  • tweety4bonnie4
    Options
    I'm happy for you. I wish you all the best. Take care and keep in touch. I hope you new life journey will be a great one for you.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know you made it through surgery well! I hope your recovery is quick and easy! :smiley:
  • tweety4bonnie4
    Options
    Just to let you know I'm thinking about you and hope your feeling better today. I hope you have a quick and easy recovery. Write when you can so we can know how your doing. Take care.
  • luke6283
    Options
    Well recovery has been slower than I expected. However my drain and staples come out tomorrow and from what I understand I'll feel tons better after that. I also get to start my full liquids tomorrow instead of just clear, so that will help on that end, I am on liquids until the 16th of March due to the hiatal hernia repair though.... Just keeping the end results in my mind makes it all worthwhile. :)
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    For the most part, every day will get better for the next few weeks. In a couple of months, this period will be a blur.
  • dcc56
    dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Take things slow and one meal at a time....follow your discharge instructions to the letter and you'll have success! Good going.