Day to Day- Victories and stumbles- general chat

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Friday started off great but I ate candy all day. Had a small piece of fish and then more candy. I was within my calories just didn't meet any nutritional goals.

LOL on the planet fitness idea. I have a vision fitness treadmill Which I bought in VA for a song and convinced my brother in law to bring to me. I have a Nordictrack, a rowing machine and a recumbent bike. The last 2 I just took over to my dads so he could work out without leaving his house as his balance is rough and he couldn't get on his treadmill. My boss is a garage sale junkie and I have given her a list of weights I want. According to my boss she sees them all the time. We shall see if not I'll get them next fall.
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My mom had a laundry accessory (Nordictrack) when we were young too :p
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Yes my husband hangs all his clothes on it. I have asked for it and he says where will I put my shirts and pants. LOL :D It is actually his but every holiday I ask for it. I have a guy willing to give me his that's how I get my stuff people are like hey I hear you're into this would you like my and I say sure but we already own one so I don't want two. LOL
  • aholowka1
    aholowka1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Last week was not good for me but I'm hopeful and looking forward to the new week!!
  • OhioGuy37
    Options
    Me too!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    @lstrat115 just take it one day at a time each day is a new day and don't focus on what you didn't do just think about what you're going to do. By the way that's great you did 2 days worth of challenge in 1 I don't know if I could have. LOL :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    My sister is coming in to town in 2 weeks give or take she says. I haven't seen here in 2 years and I was hoping to be down another 5 lbs at least . Oh well I'm 30 lbs lighter than the last time she saw me I have to just stick with the plan and roll with it. :#
  • OhioGuy37
    Options
    Yeah the group was a bust apparently, oh well :'(:p
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Well I'm up and attem this morning i have exercised and I'm hitting the park this morning before I have to go to work. I guess it's the only perk of working the late shift is you get to enjoy a nice day. :)
  • aholowka1
    aholowka1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thought I would check in and see how things are going. Hope everyone is having a good week so far!