Milestone 5 Day 50: 2/29/2016

Frigs
Frigs Posts: 745 Member
Happy Leap Year Day!

An extra day and Milestone 5 day! Nice bonus!
Yesterday - Good
Today -
1 gallon
low carb day
WOD
50 abs
HIIT

Let's do it! Feeling strong!

Replies

• mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Good Morning!! Milestone 5 and the scale started moving. I didn't reach my 50% loss yet but I'm almost there!!

Today's goals:
    Drink a gallon of water
    Meet my macros

Feeling great today :smile:
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Good morning!

I'm showing up to this milestone with a loss! Yay! Not quite at my target rate for the challenge. But with all the no losses I've been having, I'm excited for this one.

Hopefully will have some answers today on the house. Friday had a big breakthrough, but a decision has to be made and I really would like it to be today.

Goals for the day:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 12k steps
    3. strength (TRX)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,390 Member
    @SingRunTing best of luck with the house!!!!

Well when will I ever learn hubby bought pizza and I thoroughly enjoyed it but as my body can't tolerate wheat products my body is a mess today.

So today I'm still the same (weight wise) as every joint is swollen and I look and feel rotten Oh well this too shall pass.

exercise
    eat only what I'm suppose too
    lots of water
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,531 Member
    Goals for today,
    1. Body Works Class
    2. Run
    3. Walk home from gym.
    4. Keeping under calorie goal.
    5. No late night snacking.
    6. Make protein goal.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Good morning champions and happy milestone 5!!!
    Yesterday was another beautiful day, I kept pretty active and got all my basics covered.
    Today is milestone day and it would be ironic to expect a loss since I have averaged 3000 calories a day for the last week ;) .
    I'm saying bye to the extra calories because I feel fully replenished and I'm ready to start working towards the rest of my goals. Plans for today include a hike, a workout, calories back down to deficit, lots of water, chin-ups and I'm bringing back my daily push-ups.
    Let's have a fabulous Monday!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Happy Leap Day! For leap day we went back to winter today, from +17 on Friday to -18 this morning. But short lived supposed to start warming up again in a day or two.
    Todays goals:
    eat within calories
    HIIT class tonight
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Happy leap day everyone. Finally a milestone loss. Today was ok. Ended up eating my exercise calories but apart from that it was a good day. Tomorrow is more of the same. With maybe some light housework thrown in. Stay safe
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    The spreadsheet has been updated