Weekly newletter. Prechallenge

Options
The last group we had a lot of info and sometimes it got missed or you did not have the opportunity to see it. This round I plan on having a weekly newletter so if you missed a topic or important tidbit then you can at least get the information.
First of all I want to welcome everyone to the group. This is by far the largest group I have ever done, but the more the merrier. There are a few of you that have been with me since my first group in august and I appreciate the dedication.
Before we get started next tuesday just a few things to remember. First of all no question is too dumb or if something you are having trouble with or understanding please don't hesitate to ask.
Please make sure you add your name to the spreadsheet by tuesday. If you have trouble post under the spreadsheet support thread. I or some one else will be able to help you.
I hope you try to do the preassessment and i reccomend measuring yourself and or taking photos. They are for your reference and mfp has a progress section you can add your info.
I posted a squat challenge for march. If you want to start now or later in the challenge it is there for you. It is completely optional .
Remember the more you put forth the effort, the more results you will get and this challenge has lots of activities. No one is expected to do every single one but they will be there for you to meet whatever goals you may have.
The amazing race will start on Monday MArch 7. Last day to join will be march 4 so we can put you on a team. There are some great leaders this round and as always it will be alot of fun, sometimes goofy and educational. If you want on a team with a certain member let me know if you havent already, I will do my best to please everyone. Any updates will be in the following posts but will post the newsletter at the beginning of each week.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.