Spring Break Training Basic Rules

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
We start March 1 2016. We weighin weekly
Which will be on Tuesdays . You may weigh in on any day but to be counted you must weighin by Thursday so the numbers can be tabulated .
We weigh in using a variety of spreadsheets via Google. A member who did our spreadsheets last challenge I haven't heard if she is in our challenge did elaborate spreadsheets but I will do the best I can.
You may use the sheets or documents app to get to the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will be up by feb 29.
If you miss three consecutive weighins without notifying one of the group leaders we will just assume you left and your info will be lost. If you know you are out if town or sick just send me a message.
Pre-assessment is up. It is not mandatory but highly suggested. It's a great tool to see how you are progressing.
I suggest prior to starting to take measurements and pics . It is another tool to see your progress versus that blasted scale. The Scale is good and necessary but it is not always about the numbers.
We will have weekly challenges in nutrition and exercise.
We will have weekly routines for every toning area.
I hope you will join our Amazing Race! It truely is a lot of fun and this round we have some awesome leaders to support and guide you to wherever you want to be or achieve. We won't start til week 2 of the challenge just in case we have late comers. Deadline for joining amazing race will be March 5 so I can get the teams organized.

Replies

• NicoleMallette
    NicoleMallette Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your hard work in organizing this
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Thank you for all your hard work in organizing this
    Your welcome!
  • jk286607
    jk286607 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the info! I can't wait to start!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This is exciting! It's going to be great motivation. Thank
  • scgarcia35
    scgarcia35 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    can't wait
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this - sounds like a great group to keep you accountable. I love a challenge and find that I do better than just doing it and telling myself I did. Knowing someone else is counting on me.
  • mscalfee
    mscalfee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Thanks for doing this - sounds like a great group to keep you accountable. I love a challenge and find that I do better than just doing it and telling myself I did. Knowing someone else is counting on me.

I feel the same way about the accountability! Nice to meet a like minded person :smiley:
  • archana3383
    archana3383 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I m so excited to join in ! This is going to be my first! Hoping to win some friends and lose pounds through this challenge
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    I m so excited to join in ! This is going to be my first! Hoping to win some friends and lose pounds through this challenge

Welcome!
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So excited to join this challenge. It is my first. I have been slack during this winter and have got to get back to it. A challenge and accountability is what makes me tick. Hope to gain friends and lose inches/weight! YAY! B)
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Glad you are with us.
  • HeatherSpicer1
    HeatherSpicer1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to start the challenge, I definitely need the motivation and support :)
  • jabbar44
    jabbar44 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This sounds super fun. I just wish I could figure out how to use the spreadsheet and take pics. I have a 6s galaxy so I can't blame my phone. Anyway I will do what you guys do even if I am not official.
  • KrazedBemused
    KrazedBemused Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    So just to clarify, will we be entering our numbers into the ss each week? I've been in challenges where we posted them in a thread and others tallied. I don't care either way. I just don't want to mess up. :smiley:
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    So just to clarify, will we be entering our numbers into the ss each week? I've been in challenges where we posted them in a thread and others tallied. I don't care either way. I just don't want to mess up. :smiley:

Post on the spreadsheet. If anyone that has problems though I can post your numbers.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I don't see any where in the rules about posting a pic of the scale. In other challenges that is what was done
  • Namaste_Mama
    Namaste_Mama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    jabbar44 wrote: »
    This sounds super fun. I just wish I could figure out how to use the spreadsheet and take pics. I have a 6s galaxy so I can't blame my phone. Anyway I will do what you guys do even if I am not official.

@jabbar44 I have a galaxy too and I downloaded the Google sheets app to work through spreadsheets on my phone. It's free in the Google store.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    llmg970 wrote: »
    I don't see any where in the rules about posting a pic of the scale. In other challenges that is what was done

nope we are just posting our weight no pics. honor system here.