WEEK 1 MARCH 1 NEWSLETTER

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
I hope everyone has got onto the spreadsheet. If you are having issues, send me your email and I will be glad to add you to the spreadsheets. If not send me your info and i will add you every week.
The amazing race starts next monday March 7th. I will be posting a thread on the official rules by thursday so keep your eyes open for that.
I will post the team roster by wednesday. I highly suggest friending your team mates, especially your leader so they can motivate and have easy communication with you. Please notify your leader asap with a message about being on their team. I just want to make sure whoever signed up is still interested in case we have to rearrange teams to make them even.
If you are sick, out of town or life happens and or you have a bad week let your leader or me know. I allow one excuse per round but.. I will allow extenuating circumstances. If you need to leave the challenge please notify me.
There is a squat challenge up for the month of march. We will be starting our nutritional and other fitness challenges next week. They will be posted on mondays.
weigh ins are on tuesdays. I know everyone has different weigh days, just get your weights in by thursday so i can tabulate them for you.
If anybody else has something to add. Let me know.
Almost forgot. For those in the winter blast challenge I will post results later in the week once everyone has weighed in.
Good luck!
Melodie

Replies

• KrazedBemused
    KrazedBemused Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Melodie for your efforts! Looking forward to my first group challenge on MFP!
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, that sound very exciting. It’s my first participation to a group challenge. So not very sure how it works. But I will do my best to follow you 
    Melodie; thank you so much for putting this together. Just want to let you know that I can’t do squats; they hurt my knees I can do a few but not a lot, and I’m not sure who is my leader or I should create a group in my area?
  • mscalfee
    mscalfee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    First timer here. I'm so excited!! Thanks for all the motivation and putting this challenge together. :)
  • NelsonKatelyn
    NelsonKatelyn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Excited to get started!!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    So excited to start!
  • 6DeDe6
    6DeDe6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    So excited to start!

Me too :D
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So excited to part of this challenge! Thanks for all of your hard work Melodie! I know this has got to be time consuming, but you appear to have a great handle on it! Keep up the great job!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Bons92 wrote: »
    Hi girls, that sound very exciting. It’s my first participation to a group challenge. So not very sure how it works. But I will do my best to follow you 
    Melodie; thank you so much for putting this together. Just want to let you know that I can’t do squats; they hurt my knees I can do a few but not a lot, and I’m not sure who is my leader or I should create a group in my area?

Remember do only the challenges you can. There will be others weekly. If you joined the race ,which is optional you will be placed on a team.
  • andriadixon4
    andriadixon4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join my email is andriadixon4 @gmail.com
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    I would like to join my email is andriadixon4 @gmail.com

Done! Add yourself to the spreadsheet
  • Tusksmom
    Tusksmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    How do I get assigned to a team for the race?
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    I hope everyone has got onto the spreadsheet. If you are having issues, send me your email and I will be glad to add you to the spreadsheets. If not send me your info and i will add you every week.
    The amazing race starts next monday March 7th. I will be posting a thread on the official rules by thursday so keep your eyes open for that.
    I will post the team roster by wednesday. I highly suggest friending your team mates, especially your leader so they can motivate and have easy communication with you. Please notify your leader asap with a message about being on their team. I just want to make sure whoever signed up is still interested in case we have to rearrange teams to make them even.
    If you are sick, out of town or life happens and or you have a bad week let your leader or me know. I allow one excuse per round but.. I will allow extenuating circumstances. If you need to leave the challenge please notify me.
    There is a squat challenge up for the month of march. We will be starting our nutritional and other fitness challenges next week. They will be posted on mondays.
    weigh ins are on tuesdays. I know everyone has different weigh days, just get your weights in by thursday so i can tabulate them for you.
    Almost forgot. For those in the winter blast challenge I will post results later in the week once everyone has weighed in.
    Good luck!
    Melodie

I didn't get the email. Here is my email mauli.sorensen@gmail.com please send me the spreadsheet.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Tusksmom wrote: »
    How do I get assigned to a team for the race?

Only patience. If you added yourself to the amazing race thread then @mallowbar will assign you a team. Announced later this week. Just in case, I have done that first step for you.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    mts7471 wrote: »
    Good luck!
    Melodie

I didn't get the email. Here is my email mauli.sorensen@gmail.com please send me the spreadsheet.

I added your name. You still need to go to the link. I have your name on the race. I will post the list by tonight. Many members for the race.
  • shonabardecki
    shonabardecki Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is my very fist time with ANY of this..so I'm hoping to stumble through it gracefully :)
  • shonabardecki
    shonabardecki Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I didn't see anything about the squat challenge
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    It's under discussions.
  • erickanparadise
    erickanparadise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    Melodie

• erickanparadise
    erickanparadise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, excited to be in the race...I am on team 7...for time in a challenge so great full that someone has taking the time to put this together! Anywho, I tried to access spreadsheets, downloaded app but still unable to " enter my info...any tips or should I post my info here?
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure, what is my team number and members?
    can any one help? thanks